PO Now: 21 Savage - Savage Mode II (24 hours only)

6 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Is MerchBar real/legit? Seems like the type of place that’ll take your money, and “try” and find the product for you, string you along for two weeks, not find it, and, eventually give you a refund.

2 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Always something with these.

I'm going to guess it'll all be down by tomorrow or the weekend. Hopefully. 

Yeah I was gonna make a comment on how that was probably gonna happen. The new model is make these "timed releases" to create FOMO, and bundling each item with a digital copy of the album to equate an album sale, then on a final day make them all available again for those who were either undecided or missed out. It's marketing genius, I think.

5 hours ago, Reshiram said:

Yeah I was gonna make a comment on how that was probably gonna happen. The new model is make these "timed releases" to create FOMO, and bundling each item with a digital copy of the album to equate an album sale, then on a final day make them all available again for those who were either undecided or missed out. It's marketing genius, I think.

Exactly. And I’m a fucking sucker.

Majors have been trying to squeeze whatever they can out of chart positions and sales for years. They afraid and had to come up with something. Was surprised they didn’t pull the mandatory DL with these, in case you wanted to cancel and get something better. Charging extra is the way to go. I don’t give a shit about a DL.

• 2 weeks later...