PO: Seahaven - Halo of Hurt (11/20)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so.. got my copy today.. Clear with Silver & Black Twist... boy, that variant looks amazing.

and Merch Cowboy did everything right this time :)

@IanRees is it possible to get this limited 100 screenprinted cover for us europeans through Merch Cowboy? is that in the works?

btw.. interesting to see that Merch Cowboy increased their prices for all of the records, 5€ more.. WOW

Edited by putol

If anyone needs the indie variant https://vinylren.com/seahaven-halo-of-hurt-vinyl-lp/, we still have 2 copies left. It's a pretty good record, I'm not sure if I like it more than Reverie Lagoon but that has been in regular rotation since release and this is my first spin. I will say it's probably one of the least photogenic variants I've ever seen. It looks black if you try to take a picture, and even from a few feet away. 

5 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

I thought the single was good but damn... this album fucks. Never thought a Seahaven record would sound like this.

Been putting off getting this as the single didn't wow me, nor the cover art, so the vibe seemed off from Reverie Lagoon but now I'm considering it.

Excellent first listen. Was putting off picking this up, but ordered the indie exclusive after listening in full. Question for anyone who has a copy already: is the download card that comes with the record by any chance one that redeems to Bandcamp? Don't have much experience with Pure Noise, so I'm just trying to gauge if I should just pull the trigger on a digital copy there or if I should just wait it out until I get my copy in hand. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by Coast