PO: Wild Pink - A Billion Little Lights

3 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Last record was great. New single is very enjoyable as well. Any word on US distribution? The shipping from Canada isn't that bad but I might wait to see what's out there.

Yeah honestly not that bad. Sounded scary at first since it's in CAD, but $28.19 shipped isn't bad. I grabbed the LP+Shirt+Ticket and it was $42 shipped, so honestly not a bad deal either.

Really like these guys. I haven't grabbed their first two LPs for some reason and it feels weird to support Tiny Engines now, but have their 4 songs cassette and both of the Eerie Gates cassettes. That single is really good. Lyrically the last album was amazing, but a little too on the soft side for me.

Edited by MCDELTAT

23 minutes ago, rooks said:

Really wish the Eerie Gaits side project Holopaw album would get pressed.

Huh?? I don’t think anyone in that band is/was in Holopaw. Unless this is something completely different. In that case...

Also, I feel it’s super weird a band like Wild Pink couldn’t/didn’t get a US label involved with this release. Seems a little self destructive.

Edited by MyEnemy

5 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Eerie Gates is Wild Pink frontman’s side/solo project, Holopaw is an Eerie Gates album that is only available on cassette.

Ahhh, after thinking about it, I figured it was something like that. I initially had the Sub Pop singed indie rock band from FL in my head.

Speaking of that, I should pick up that cassette. Didn’t know he released another album.

Edited by MyEnemy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...