While She Sleeps - Sleeps Society

26 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Genuinely curious which depths of the internet you dredge this shit up from, Wasda.  It's actually kind of impressive.

I liked the part where he calls for the change of our music system since it's been corrupted (🥴) for the last 14 years – target demographic identified!

Genuinely curious why you feel the need to comment then.

9 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Genuinely curious why you feel the need to comment then.

Because it was a genuine question.  This requires a lot less computing power than you're probably giving it, trust me.

I've never heard of the artist and I'm curious where one finds such a fucking terrible band in 2020.  Do you just follow labels on social media or is there a specific blog you reach into and fish for bands in, like a backed up toilet?

18 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Because it was a genuine question.  This requires a lot less computing power than you're probably giving it, trust me.

I've never heard of the artist and I'm curious where one finds such a fucking terrible band in 2020.  Do you just follow labels on social media or is there a specific blog you reach into and fish for bands in, like a backed up toilet?

I'll make sure to message you first before I post a thread to make sure you've heard of the band. You might want to go after SE7EN for making a thread about their 2017 album while you're at it.

17 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I'll make sure to message you first before I post a thread to make sure you've heard of the band. You might want to go after SE7EN for making a thread about their 2017 album while you're at it.

You're dodging the question and doing a poor job at diverting my attention elsewhere.  This has nothing to do with my approval of whether or not you post dog shit for pre-ordering.  It's already been well established that that's your entire shtick here on the boards.  I asked you where you found this particular turd compared to the usual platter of nuggets you peddle on VC.  Why are you not getting that?  Are you embarrassed by your "source" for all these links?

10 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

You're dodging the question and doing a poor job at diverting my attention elsewhere.  This has nothing to do with my approval of whether or not you post dog shit for pre-ordering.  It's already been well established that that's your entire shtick here on the boards.  I asked you where you found this particular turd compared to the usual platter of nuggets you peddle on VC.  Why are you not getting that?  Are you embarrassed by your "source" for all these links?

MerchNow. Click on the links.

14 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

MerchNow. Click on the links.

Okay.  So you're suggesting that you do indeed just refresh MerchNow on the hour (or more) and then regurgitate the links on this board, right?  Because that's what I asked – how you're looped into these artists – and that was your response.  You're still the shittiest spam-bot this board has ever seen and you've done nothing but solidify that.

What's the code equivalent of ending a script and flushing it down the drain?  Like a code abortion?  Anyone know?

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

Okay.  So you're suggesting that you do indeed just refresh MerchNow on the hour (or more) and then regurgitate the links on this board, right?  Because that's what I asked – how you're looped into these artists – and that was your response.  You're still the shittiest spam-bot this board has ever seen and you've done nothing but solidify that.

What's the code equivalent of ending a script and flushing it down the drain?  Like a code abortion?  Anyone know?

I’m kind of mad at you for not doing a better job at preparing me for how god fucking awful that was. What kind of Hot Topic discount-bin trash was that. My god. 

17 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I’m kind of mad at you for not doing a better job at preparing me for how god fucking awful that was. What kind of Hot Topic discount-bin trash was that. My god. 

Oh yeah, the song itself is fucking heinous.  Forgot to mention that part.  I was just too hung up on the premise and presentation of it.  Even if the band was good, they shot themselves in the foot with that absurd introduction and the overly serious "self-awareness".  I am convinced Wasda goes out of its way to promote deliberately terrible music that doesn't get clicked on or explored outside of brute-force promotion.

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Oh yeah, the song itself is fucking heinous.  Forgot to mention that part.  I was just too hung up on the premise and presentation of it.  Even if the band was good, they shot themselves in the foot with that absurd introduction and the overly serious "self-awareness".  I am convinced Wasda goes out of its way to promote deliberately terrible music that doesn't get clicked on or explored outside of brute-force promotion.

That intro though. Someone was putting that “mom paid for film school” degree to work. It physically hurt to watch it. Yah, and I agree with that. I want to know why though. It’s like karma whoring without any karma. 

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

I work for MerchNow.