FS: Red House Painters box set

Rip

4 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Are the records clean? Warping, surface noise, seam splits, other imperfections?

Yeah man.  Like I said, I pretty much only took everything out and listened to it once, and that was soon after I got it in the mail when it first came out.  Just been chilling on my shelf ever since.

19 hours ago, Rip said:

Yeah man.  Like I said, I pretty much only took everything out and listened to it once, and that was soon after I got it in the mail when it first came out.  Just been chilling on my shelf ever since.

Would you mind checking them? Records these days dont always arrive without defects. maybe spin them again.

2 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

If that's not too much trouble. Thank you!

I checked them last night after you asked because it had been a while since I looked at them and everything looked good as new.  I really don’t have time to sit and listen through all the discs at the moment and not sure when I’ll get the chance.

I listened through all of them one time right after I purchased brand new and didn’t notice any issues and I haven’t listened to them since so I imagine they’re as good now as they were then.

I’m selling this for a good bit lower than what’s available on discogs and I’m not sure if I’ll go any lower than that right now.  If you’re interested than feel free to shoot me a DM.  Hopefully we can work something out then.