PO - Superdrag In The Valley of Dying Stars

CeCeCe

https://superdrag.limitedrun.com/products/681709-in-the-valley-of-dying-stars-20th-anniversary-vinyl-reissue

Exclusive Superdrag store pressing of 850 copies:
+ 200 Transparent Red Vinyl (SOLD OUT)
+ 450 Black Vinyl
+ 100 Transparent Orange Vinyl (SOLD OUT)
+ 150 Coke-Bottle Clear Vinyl (SOLD OUT)

Edited by craigeduk

3 hours ago, derby625 said:

i really hope he goes all in to press every superdrag release. I need them all. I’ve already acquired every existing release and want more challenges

I know for a fact that John only owns the rights to his Superdrag music from ‘In The Valley’ through ‘Industry Giants’. 
Anything before ‘In The Valley’ probably won’t see another pressing. 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, Velocity of Sound said:

I know for a fact that John only owns the rights to his Superdrag music from ‘In The Valley’ through ‘Industry Giants’. 
Anything before ‘In The Valley’ probably won’t see another pressing. 

I'd love to see a pressing of Last Call and Industry Giants. If I remember correctly, when Industry Giants came out there was talk of vinyl on the superdrag site/forums but nothing ever came of it

Dang, between the red and the Newbury gold I kinda regretting jumping on the black so fast. It's hard sometimes to talk myself out of chasing all the cool colors even when I know it literally does not matter at all. I'm in a financial position where I'm not banking on the eventual resell value of my collection, and I'm probably never going to sell it anyway, I'm just chasing that infinitesimal dopamine boost that occurs when I pull it out of the sleeve and see pretty color. Dumb brain!

• 6 months later...

Hey, remember this thing? Personally I had forgotten all about it! And yet I am still bummed to learn that my black copy is still yet to come 😔

Dear Superdrag Supporters-

Thank you for supporting the vinyl reissue of In The Valley of Dying Stars. It has been a long time coming and waiting to get the vinyl shipped to us from the plant has feels even longer! We apologize for any frustration on your end but the pressing plants are simply overwhelmed with keeping up with demand.

The great news is that we have received the color vinyl variants of the Coke-Bottle Clear, Orange and Red. We have been working diligently to get those out the door and they should all be sent out over the next few days. You will receive a shipping notification from Creamer Management when you item(s) are out the door.

Sadly, our Black Vinyl version had the largest quantity to press and that is still being worked on at the plant. We are told it should ship out to us around May 26th and we should be able to get those out the door the following week.

We do apologize to all black vinyl purchasers.

Please note that this means ANY orders that included a Black Vinyl copy (or copies) can not ship until we have received the Black Vinyl. We only ship out complete entire orders to cut down on shipping and processing fees.

-- Thank you for your patience

Superdrag Merch HQ & Creamer Management