PO - Superdrag In The Valley of Dying Stars

https://superdrag.limitedrun.com/products/681709-in-the-valley-of-dying-stars-20th-anniversary-vinyl-reissue

Exclusive Superdrag store pressing of 850 copies:
+ 200 Transparent Red Vinyl (SOLD OUT)
+ 450 Black Vinyl
+ 100 Transparent Orange Vinyl (SOLD OUT)
+ 150 Coke-Bottle Clear Vinyl (SOLD OUT)

Edited by craigeduk

3 hours ago, derby625 said:

i really hope he goes all in to press every superdrag release. I need them all. I’ve already acquired every existing release and want more challenges

I know for a fact that John only owns the rights to his Superdrag music from ‘In The Valley’ through ‘Industry Giants’. 
Anything before ‘In The Valley’ probably won’t see another pressing. 

On 10/16/2020 at 8:50 PM, Velocity of Sound said:

I know for a fact that John only owns the rights to his Superdrag music from ‘In The Valley’ through ‘Industry Giants’. 
Anything before ‘In The Valley’ probably won’t see another pressing. 

I'd love to see a pressing of Last Call and Industry Giants. If I remember correctly, when Industry Giants came out there was talk of vinyl on the superdrag site/forums but nothing ever came of it

Dang, between the red and the Newbury gold I kinda regretting jumping on the black so fast. It's hard sometimes to talk myself out of chasing all the cool colors even when I know it literally does not matter at all. I'm in a financial position where I'm not banking on the eventual resell value of my collection, and I'm probably never going to sell it anyway, I'm just chasing that infinitesimal dopamine boost that occurs when I pull it out of the sleeve and see pretty color. Dumb brain!