FACE TO FACE - STANDARDS & PRACTICES VOL. 1 & VOL. 2

12 hours ago, shenanigans said:

What a shit show, but at this point it's pretty much to be expected with anything trever keith has his hands on. Refunds everyone and tells them its going up at 12:00 PST and then puts it up at like 12 EST. It was completely sold out by 12 PST.

This. Really silly. Midnight PO's are always a mess, and to try to fix it the way he did made no sense. Hate surprise PO's, and especially hate it when its poorly handled. Thanks again man.

6 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Pretty sure they just upped the pressing numbers/quantities for every variant another 100. I think it was 575 total before, now it's 875.

Furthering the shit show that this PO has become. They should have just added a 4th color instead of changing the pressing numbers, wtf....

2 minutes ago, ozfacter said:

i got refunded same day. i paid with my paypal balance tho. if you paid witha credit card it would take a couple business days to have the refund processed. 

I paid with Paypal and the Paypal summary says complete and the money has been taken out of my checking.  Typically Paypal would say refunded, hmmm...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, tonyfranciosa said:

Has anyone had this ship? I was in the initial order batch that got away without shipping charges, but never got canceled. Supposed to ship on Jan 15 according to the last email about the records being lost at sea.

Nope. Haven’t seen or heard anything since the email.