FACE TO FACE - STANDARDS & PRACTICES VOL. 1 & VOL. 2

There was an issue with having them shipped to the label. I think they said some went by boat instead of plane. So some people that only ordered one copy of a certain color may have received theirs already. I ordered two of the three colors and have had no update. I think Trever replied to someone recently saying it'd be February on the remaining copies. Doesn't seem to be any need for Paypal claims, just the usual waiting game. Maybe upping the order from the original amount of copies they sold may have played a part in the separate shipments. I still can't believe it's even getting pressed.

On 1/20/2021 at 6:39 AM, chiefwahoo said:

There was an issue with having them shipped to the label. I think they said some went by boat instead of plane. So some people that only ordered one copy of a certain color may have received theirs already. I ordered two of the three colors and have had no update. I think Trever replied to someone recently saying it'd be February on the remaining copies. Doesn't seem to be any need for Paypal claims, just the usual waiting game. Maybe upping the order from the original amount of copies they sold may have played a part in the separate shipments. I still can't believe it's even getting pressed.

Upping the order definitely had an impact.  Trever told me that last month.