MLB Discussion

fuck yeah!

took long enough to score a damn run but ill take it. and it wouldnt be a Tribe win without a closer walking someone and making it interesting.

so im thinking about buying MLB TV Premium so I can watch baseball anywhere I go. especially since I dont have cable. I just dont know If I want to spend 130 for it. Going to throw this out there....would anyone be interested in going in on this with me. Maybe even a few people? if we could get 5 people together itd only be 26 bucks each. Premium also comes with free MLB at Bat. If interested let me know!

Don Baylor broke his leg catching the ceremonial first pitch. Doesn't look freakish at all, but still kind of crazy that he broke his leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNP6P24w3iw

He broke his femur right there. Such a bummer, that was sad to see. Especially as the very last ceremonial thing they did befor the game started. He missed the whole game, got taken to the hospital right after that first pitch and is having surgery today

fuck yeah!

took long enough to score a damn run but ill take it. and it wouldnt be a Tribe win without a closer walking someone and making it interesting.

so im thinking about buying MLB TV Premium so I can watch baseball anywhere I go. especially since I dont have cable. I just dont know If I want to spend 130 for it. Going to throw this out there....would anyone be interested in going in on this with me. Maybe even a few people? if we could get 5 people together itd only be 26 bucks each. Premium also comes with free MLB at Bat. If interested let me know!

FYI -- MLB.tv is not like Netflix where multiple users can watch games at once. You can share, but only one person at a time. Also, you are blacked out of local games. I am also cableless and bought it thinking I could get the tigers. No dice.

I might consider splitting but I don't know. Is there a way to split up the viewing time fairly? You gonna alternate days? It might make more sense to split with a west coast dude.

Pretty embarrassing of the Brewer fans to give Braun a standing O. What did he do to deserve that? He lied, cheated, and tried to ruin an average joe's life to protect himself.

Not saying you have to boo the dude for 5 minutes or hate the entire brew crew because of Braun, but that dbag doesn't deserve a standing ovation.

Pretty embarrassing of the Brewer fans to give Braun a standing O. What did he do to deserve that? He lied, cheated, and tried to ruin an average joe's life to protect himself.

Not saying you have to boo the dude for 5 minutes or hate the entire brew crew because of Braun, but that dbag doesn't deserve a standing ovation.

it was a complete joke. i cannot believe they gave him a standing o. really shows it doesnt matter how much you roided up. how many people you fucked over. how much you lied to your fans, teammates, everyone. if you keep bashing home runs and playing well you will be loved.

it was a complete joke. i cannot believe they gave him a standing o. really shows it doesnt matter how much you roided up. how many people you fucked over. how much you lied to your fans, teammates, everyone. if you keep bashing home runs and playing well you will be loved.

yea and his apology was through "text message" of all things. What a loser. Poor Brewers fans, they're struggling from what I like to call, Bonds Syndrome. Only the fans of the city they are in will understand and root for that cheater

If anyone had MLB.tv and was willing to run an experiment for me, I'd appreciate it.

Wondering if the blackout rules can be circumvented via a proxy. Maybe if my IP address says I'm in Kansas I can watch the Tigers. Would definitely be willing to subscribe again if I could get those games.

100% agree with you, dude.

By the way, how about that first inning by the Astros tonight?

If anyone had MLB.tv and was willing to run an experiment for me, I'd appreciate it.

Wondering if the blackout rules can be circumvented via a proxy. Maybe if my IP address says I'm in Kansas I can watch the Tigers. Would definitely be willing to subscribe again if I could get those games.

If this worked, I might order.

I got MLB.TV and have had it for quite a few years. It is an incredible package and well worth the moeny (though my team is an out of state one). Yes they black out your local team, but as soon as the game is over you can watch it. Plus it is great to watch the split screen/quad screen. I dont know how to fuck around with proxys, but if someone gives me a step by step on hwo to do it, I can give it a test and see if I can get my black out games. It is totally worth the price though, :I get to watch the games on my kindle at work, listen to the radio broadcast while I drive, and watch the gmes on my ps4.

this is nothing new, see Clemens, Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, Canseco, etc. etc. etc. people still love all those players (maybe not Canseco haha) after they've pretty much "ruined the sport" in the eyes of purists

this is nothing new, see Clemens, Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, Canseco, etc. etc. etc. people still love all those players (maybe not Canseco haha) after they've pretty much "ruined the sport" in the eyes of purists

Not sure how many standing ovations these guys have gotten after all their shit came out. I think it's more a mix of cheers and boos. Even if they did receive that kind of response, two wrongs...

Canseco the best of the bunch. At least he didn't lie (to a degree, it's not like he was sounding the alarm in 1990).

Not sure how many standing ovations these guys have gotten after all their shit came out. I think it's more a mix of cheers and boos. Even if they did receive that kind of response, two wrongs...

Canseco the best of the bunch. At least he didn't lie (to a degree, it's not like he was sounding the alarm in 1990).

not sure how many of them even played after they got called out, so while the actual onfield response may be hard to make, theres no doubt that Bonds (got a standing ovation yesterday in pittsburgh), McGuire (hitting coach for the Cardinals, doubt he gets bood much there) get warm responses from fans

Canseco is amazing