MLB Discussion

When do the twins cut ties with Gardy? He's a great manager but his lack of post season success in the last decade isn't a good look.

that ridiculous. dude consistently makes the playoffs with no budget, and this year hes down his #2 offensive player, and they lost their ace closer for the entire season. They would have fared much better against texas or the rays.... they're just outclassed when it comes to the yankees

that ridiculous. dude consistently makes the playoffs with no budget, and this year hes down his #2 offensive player, and they lost their ace closer for the entire season. They would have fared much better against texas or the rays.... they're just outclassed when it comes to the yankees

But they are against the yankees and they did lose those players, and what about 09 and the series against Oakland etc etc. I'm not saying he should be hung but I think it's worth talking about.

Sometimes you just got to bite the bullet and get someone new in there. I was watching sportcenter this morning and everyone was making remarks about how the twins can't beat the Yankees in the post season.

The Yankees are the Twins "curse" and until they beat them no one will believe they can get past them in a playoff series.

First, $100 million is not a budget. Second, They have Capps, Rausch and Fuentes which should make up for Nathan's loss but they haven't had a lead to use any of them with. I think maybe they should change it up from Gardenhire. The goal is to win the world series not get swept in the playoffs every year.