MLB Discussion

haha the one site i was reading said it actually may not, the centering was somewhat messed up and if they sent it off, it'd probably come back a 9 tops. everything seems to have to be a 9.5 or 10 for people to go nuts on it. granted, imo it's all crap anyways since i've known people who have submit a card, get a 8, break it out of a case and resubmit it in a bigger order and get a 9.5. if you spend more, beckett and psa will both give you better grades.

Oh man thats a bummer. I was an Angel fan but Jr. was my favorite player growing up.

Hands down the best player Ive ever watched when he was in his prime. The guy could literally do everything and do it all really well. Possibly the sweetest swing ever.

If he stayed healthy I have no doubt in my mind he would be the all time HR leader right now.

i don't understand how you can make that call in a situation like that. the kid is throwing a perfect game with one out to go and you decide to call the runner safe and rob the kid of a perfect game. even if it was a much closer play i think i would have called him out just based on the situation. that call is going to get instant replay put in place for everything except balls and strikes.

Joyce should be beaten Full Metal Jacket style, only with baseballs in the socks, then fired and his pension taken away and finally banned from every single place that holds a baseball game from tee-ball all the way up to the big leagues.

Ok so thats pretty much 3 perfect games this season plus a no hitter. Seriously, what the fuck is going on?

That Jimenez dude from Colorado is just dominating everyone this year. He is having one of the best seasons ever for a pitcher.

His stuff is just nasty. They say he has Maddux type movement on his fastball but he throws like 98mph. Thats not even fair. I think Id rather face a Rivera cutter than a Jimenez fastball this year.

Jimenez is dirty. That said I don't think he can keep this up for much longer. Hitters will catch up with him eventually.

I'm pretty stoked the Dodgers haven't given up a run in at least 24 innings. Going to see my first Dodger game of the year Friday. Stoked to see Heyword - its a Braves' game - and hoping to see Chipper one last time.

I dont think Jimenez is going to keep an ERA under 1 all year but if he just pitches decent the rest of the year he should get the Cy Young no problem. I cant believe he lost a game this year haha. He's got filthy stuff. Just wondering if he'll keep it up after this year or just have 1 career year.