MLB Discussion

Don Mattingly... I don't know what to say about him. Who takes Adrian Gonzalez out of the game? (Game 2) I feel sorry for Dodgers fans this should've been your year. It's too bad what happened to Hanley Ramirez.

I really don't enjoy the Cardinals in the post season. 

I'm excited to see who represents the AL in the WS. Probably going to be Detroit with Scherzer and Verlander on the hill next two games. Who do you want to see in the WS?

Not really into the Cardinals but they deserved it. A silver lining if the Cardinals win it all is Carlos Beltran. Dude was flat out disrespected in NYC. It was unbelievable. Probably the greatest switch hitting center fielder since Mickey Mantle and approaching Hall Of Fame status, always a plus defender and perhaps the best hitter between both Mets chokes in '07 and '08 and most Met fans won't let go of the unhittable strike 3 in '06. Basically told don't let the door hit you on the way out. Shame. He's the only one I'd be truly happy to see get a ring.

I'm excited to see who represents the AL in the WS. Probably going to be Detroit with Scherzer and Verlander on the hill next two games. Who do you want to see in the WS?

yeah, probably  :rolleyes:

Where has this sudden hate for St. Louis come from?

I don't hate the Cardinals. In fact I admire how they churn out talent. I'm not into the fuddy duddy "play the game the right way" police stuff and I'm still mad about '06. I also still hate Omar Minaya. Not much has gone right since. I also find it amazing how the Cardinals didn't miss a beat after Pujols bolted for $$$$$$$$$.

Not really into the Cardinals but they deserved it. A silver lining if the Cardinals win it all is Carlos Beltran. Dude was flat out disrespected in NYC. It was unbelievable. Probably the greatest switch hitting center fielder since Mickey Mantle and approaching Hall Of Fame status, always a plus defender and perhaps the best hitter between both Mets chokes in '07 and '08 and most Met fans won't let go of the unhittable strike 3 in '06. Basically told don't let the door hit you on the way out. Shame. He's the only one I'd be truly happy to see get a ring.

And now Mets fans want him back haha

I'm such an asshat hahahaha my keys fe off my person during celebration. We walked like 6 blocks before I realized. Walked a the way back to the bar and found them on the sidewalk.

Fuck Boston bars. They essentially closed off to patrons at 10:00 tonight

I'm such an asshat hahahaha my keys fe off my person during celebration. We walked like 6 blocks before I realized. Walked a the way back to the bar and found them on the sidewalk.

Fuck Boston bars. They essentially closed off to patrons at 10:00 tonight

my girlfriend (on vacation there) just told me about the city ordinance. she's swimming upstream in fenway fans and expected to get in somewhere but she's shit out of luck