MLB Discussion

ok, so now that i can take a deep breath and not worry about that call defining the series-

i think the thing about the call that irks me the most is that a potentially vague rule doesn't allow any leeway. as someone who has played backyard ball of all kinds throughout his life, where every call is based on the honor system- the right call in that situation, in my mind, is that the runner who was tagged out remains on third base. liken it to an offsides penalty where the play continues. a touchdown/first down would stand whereas an interception would be nullified.

Just got back from the game. I never thought in my wildest dreams would I ever be able to be at a world series game. The atmosphere there was absolutely INSANE. There were a few Boston fans sitting around us so I wasn't completely alone haha.

We were 24 rows up in field box 139 up the first base line. I took some pictures and I'll post some tomorrow if anyone would care to see them.