MLB Discussion

Great deal!

http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25259226

MLBAM also runs and/or owns the official web sites of Minor League Baseball, YES Network (the television broadcaster of the New York Yankees), SportsNet New York (the television broadcaster of the New York Mets), the World Championship Sports Network,[4] Guns N' Roses, and rehearsals.com.[5] It also provided the backend infrastructure for The Blaze TV, CBS Sportsline's March Madness on Demand service, The WWE Network, WatchESPN and HBO Now.[6][7]

My friend from Texas messaged me out of no where yesterday. He's coming to the city, and is treating me and 2 of my MA friends to tickets for Thursday's game. And then I'm going to a game in the Sox/Mets series at the end of the month.

Yeah, they suck right now, but that doesn't make me any less excited to finally get to the park and celebrate summer the way it's supposed to be.

My friend from Texas messaged me out of no where yesterday. He's coming to the city, and is treating me and 2 of my MA friends to tickets for Thursday's game. And then I'm going to a game in the Sox/Mets series at the end of the month.

Yeah, they suck right now, but that doesn't make me any less excited to finally get to the park and celebrate summer the way it's supposed to be.

You'll be pumped when they sign Dombrowski

Randal Grichuk has a .289 ISO and 6 more XBH than base hits this season in 273 PA. I wonder how many times a guy has finished a season with more XBH than hits in a season with 400+ PA.

Mark Reynolds has twice done it (2010, 2011) and once had exactly the same number of each (2009). Adam Dunn did it 5 times and had exactly the same number once... I suppose some other three true outcome guys have too, maybe its not as rare as it seems.

Bonds did it quite often during his career, Dunn did it a few times. I think if you just look at three true outcome guys/high power low speed guys and you are probably going to find it done quite a bit.

I guess the real question I should be asking is how many center fielders (or OF with above average speed) have done it...

I guess the real question I should be asking is how many center fielders (or OF with above average speed) have done it...

Bonds did it in Pittsburgh a few times. I just checked out Kemp's MVP year and he didnt do it, Trout got close last year but had about 5 more singles than XBH and is close again this year but still has more singles, but it is less than 10. Braun hasnt done it either. Those were just the ones I did off the top of my head. Anyone have a play index at B-Ref that could look it up?

sox may have lost, but i spent my night hanging out with a group of gorgeous women who happened to be sitting behind us. got a number, and am looking forward to a date in the very near future.