MLB Discussion

I was at the bar watching the mets/phils game tonight and got super annoyed when.. Just at the game for super interesting.. they changed the channel. Except it was to verlander carrying a no-no into the 9th.. Just to have a blooper to left literally hit the chalk.

How many times has this happened to him?

sox/mets game was a lot of fun today. great pitching early on (sox had like 11 groundouts through the 6th), ortiz's 494th, and then several late inning lead changes. 

happy the mets got the win.. i was worried what a sweep would do to their momentum. but it's awesome seeing how much hype they're getting right now. playoffs could be a lot of fun around here if both the mets and the yankees are contending.

wish i had gotten to the game sooner, because i didn't have much of a chance to explore the stadium.. really do love citi field so far though.

Three of the five best records in baseball are in one division....just one more reason it sucks to be a cubs fan.

It's really unfortunate for the NL Central that 2 of the 3 will be eliminated by the NLDS because of the bracketing.

But awesome for impartial fans like me!