MLB Discussion

Watching some Spring Training games. Anyone else? It looks like the D-Backs are wearing gray sweatpants with a red stripe on them.

The D-Backs new uniforms (i think there are like 8 or 9 combos) try a little too hard. Definitely do not dig the dark grey for the aways. The teal piping of a few of their uniforms looks cool though.

But this hat is unforgivable.

IMG_1315-590x393.jpg

would be nice, I'd like to go see some new stadiums as well. I have family back in STL so might see the new (to me) Cards stadium. I've been to the old one

That'd be new to me as well! Was looking and it'd be a bit of driving but possibly a road trip that would consist of a Diamondbacks game, then a Rockies game, Royals, and then St Louis.

That'd be new to me as well! Was looking and it'd be a bit of driving but possibly a road trip that would consist of a Diamondbacks game, then a Rockies game, Royals, and then St Louis.

I've really wanted to see a D-Backs game myself, looks like a great stadium. The Rockies one is pretty good, I usually go once a year to see them play my Giants. Plus it's a hitters park so you usually see a high scoring game