PO: MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK Even If It Kills Me LP

Guest admin1338560633

• 4 years later...

I wasn't quite sure which MCS thread to bump, but this is at bestbuy.com for $16 and free shipping

Looks like it's under "soundtracks" instead of motion city

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Even+If+It+Kills+Me+-+VINYL/17101459.p?id=1888639&skuId=17101459&st=soundtrackvinyl&lp=23&cp=2

Ordered. Been meaning to get this, just recently added it to my wantlist, great timing. Glad this gave me an excuse to grab it.

Good find but it's backordered. I ordered one about a month back and it was cancelled. They gave me a $10 credit which was nice. If you order a copy I would suggest keeping an eye on your spam folder in case it gets cancelled. That's where my credit landed.

Bummer. It wasn't backordered when I linked it though

Best Buy does a horrible job with their online vinyl stock as far as keeping it updated but most chains are the same. It looks like the original link still has this up though.

This. I FINALLY was able to get my money released from several OOP records that were not listed as backordered.

This. I FINALLY was able to get my money released from several OOP records that were not listed as backordered.

i believe theres an auto refund after XX amount of days on backorder.  i want to say its around 45 days..  this just happened to me with the Middle Class Rut LP.  

if you have the patience to wait it out they give you a $10 credit for any bestbuy.com future purchase....

i believe theres an auto refund after XX amount of days on backorder.  i want to say its around 45 days..  this just happened to me with the Middle Class Rut LP.  

if you have the patience to wait it out they give you a $10 credit for any bestbuy.com future purchase....

This hasn't been my experience.  I've placed orders for several backordered records and never received a $10 credit- just an e-mail saying 'sorry' - so I wouldn't take this as gospel.

I've also recently received $10 credit for a backordered item being canceled.

So, the other night when I linked this I ordered 4 things; EIIKM, 2 used 360 games, and a $9 beard trimmer

I wasn't sure the record or the games were in stock. Today I got an email that my item was backordered. I clicked on it to see that everything had shipped except my godamn beard trimmer was backordered. Mine died the other day and my facial hair is getting a bit ridiculous.

I've also recently received $10 credit for a backordered item being canceled.

So, the other night when I linked this I ordered 4 things; EIIKM, 2 used 360 games, and a $9 beard trimmer

I wasn't sure the record or the games were in stock. Today I got an email that my item was backordered. I clicked on it to see that everything had shipped except my godamn beard trimmer was backordered. Mine died the other day and my facial hair is getting a bit ridiculous.

So you got a shipped confirmation for EIIKM? Bummer. Definitely ordered this before it said backordered on the website, and just got the email today from BB that my order is now backordered...total letdown.

• 2 weeks later...

This hasn't been my experience.  I've placed orders for several backordered records and never received a $10 credit- just an e-mail saying 'sorry' - so I wouldn't take this as gospel.

Just got my $10 credit in an email from bestbuy... I'm 3 for 3 on these in past few months

may not work for everyone but for me it has!

• 4 years later...