PO - Boris with Merzbow now 2ROI2PO

43 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Where are you getting this impression from?

Well, the single is from LOVE/EVOL, as is Love, Coma, Shadow of Skull, and uzame.  Absolutego I'd imagine is some part of the Absolutego drone track.  Boris is probably a version of their Melvins cover.  To the Beach is from the Tears EP.

Edited by Prestonlanes

17 minutes ago, jvphotoandvideo said:

Missed the butterfly! If someone here grabbed one and would like to part with it down the line, maybe even trade it for the stripe and a bit of cash, I’d love one to match the other Merzbow represses.

Missed the butterfly, too. Got the next most limited so I'm really not bummed about it, but keep checking, I've gotten a few items from Relapse that were out of stock but popped back up for a minute or two later in the day.

35 minutes ago, Multiverse said:

I'm way too spent on Boris stuff lately, I feel like I've spent $40-90 a month for the past three months on their LPs alone so I think I'm just just going to pass on this

Too relatable.  That NO pre-order held me upside down and shook out my lunch money – now I'm just hoping I don't get my dick kicked in by Flood and Heavy Rocks anytime soon.

boris-pls-NO-copy.png

42 minutes ago, OneThreeOneTwo said:

Did you make this decision because it was the next-most limited or because you liked that variant better than the other ones? For me personally the one with a lot of gold (second-least limited) is the nicest.

I generally ignore the mockup images unless they're super fucking ugly and just go with the one I can most easily trade for a prettier one when actual photos come out. Usually works out well.

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Too relatable.  That NO pre-order held me upside down and shook out my lunch money – now I'm just hoping I don't get my dick kicked in by Flood and Heavy Rocks anytime soon.

boris-pls-NO-copy.png

lmao truly

I copped 1985 the month before and like, would've just bundled to save on shipping 

If we get a Flood or Heavy Rocks announcement, I'll def bite

I went with the clear with splatter because I thought it looked way better than the other ones and I know that clear with a splatter usually looks awesome. The butterfly thing seemed like a gimmick and I've heard of sound quality issues with split color vinyl like this before. People said you could hear a noise as the colors changed. Also I agree on blowing fat wads of cash on Boris albums this year, I go the NO LP which isnt shipping from Japan for a while, I got the Phenomenons Drive repress, I got the Boris X Zoa album, The Boris - Boris melvins cover single, and I went ahead and ordered 1985 but I'm still waiting on that to ship from their store when Japan starts shipping to america again. Still waiting on the Absolutego and Amplifier Worshipper represses later this year. Supposedly they are also recording another new album with Michio Kurihara as well.

• 2 weeks later...