[PO] Between the Buried & Me - Colors

Been hoping for a multi-color splatter for this record since settling for a pink copy from Victory. No hesitation on pre-ordering this, for sure.

9 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

3000 is massive

Wonder how long this will be around, kinda nice that the best variant this record has ever seen will be available for pretty much anyone who wants it.

7 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Been hoping for a multi-color splatter for this record since settling for a pink copy from Victory. No hesitation on pre-ordering this, for sure.

Wonder how long this will be around, kinda nice that the best variant this record has ever seen will be available for pretty much anyone who wants it.

Apparently there was only 134 left as of an hour ago. I was gonna wait a bit, but I don't have Colors yet and the splatter is nice. Didn't wanna risk missing out. The complaints about the flow from previous pressings has me feeling a little iffy. Hoping they fix some of the cuts on this.

40 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Oh, wow, I could only add 81 to my cart just now...but I would assume some of those 3000 are only available through the bundles. Even still, they probably sold like 1500+ copies in a day.

Yeah, if you try to add different bundles, you'll get different results. Even right down to different sizes. There's only a little bit of each one, like 6-8 of each size left.

5 hours ago, DeathPeak said:

Yeah, if you try to add different bundles, you'll get different results. Even right down to different sizes. There's only a little bit of each one, like 6-8 of each size left.

Was going to grab a bundle with the black T-Shirt, but $16 for shipping... ouch.  Went with just the standalone record (Currently 30 left)  Glad I was able to grab one.

I wonder if there will be a limited bundle like they did with Alaska and what would be included?   Hopefully not another overpriced slipmat and mask combo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...