PO: Julien Baker - Little Oblivions (Feb. ‘21)

• 2 months later...

Flexi's for Hardline are being randomly sent to those pre-ordering the Indie Yellow variant across multiple EU retailers

Sold out at many outlets pretty soon after:

https://www.crashrecords.co.uk/collections/home-latest-pre-orders/products/julien-baker-little-oblivians-pre-order?variant=34450022301835&fbclid=IwAR3vZbNgxgzDHjg6KUJx-B32bNHLsbS85kzT6wK1v-pXoJjq-sHN3kaBNlo

Edited by jkteddy77

• 5 weeks later...

Mine was marked as "left on the  door step" on Saturday, but I was home all day and received nothing. I called USPS  who said it was delivered to a different address across town and they will try to locate it... Here's hoping they find it because all those pretty ones are long gone. Bummer times. 

10 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

Mine was marked as "left on the  door step" on Saturday, but I was home all day and received nothing. I called USPS  who said it was delivered to a different address across town and they will try to locate it... Here's hoping they find it because all those pretty ones are long gone. Bummer times. 

This happen to me one time with a record I ordered off discogs. I live on Hilltowne Dr and apparently there's a Hillpark Dr across town? After causing enough fuss at the post office, the worker shadily told me they were able to see in their system and that it was delivered to that address. The person at the post office on the sellers end fucked up and punched in the info wrong, the buyer wrote out my correct address but the label was wrong lol. The post office told me they were going to try to recover it from the wrong person and if not I would have to file paper work and a claim. I immediately punched that address in my GPS and went and took it off their front porch.

11 minutes ago, kylet said:

This happen to me one time with a record I ordered off discogs. I live on Hilltowne Dr and apparently there's a Hillpark Dr across town? After causing enough fuss at the post office, the worker shadily told me they were able to see in their system and that it was delivered to that address. The person at the post office on the sellers end fucked up and punched in the info wrong, the buyer wrote out my correct address but the label was wrong lol. The post office told me they were going to try to recover it from the wrong person and if not I would have to file paper work and a claim. I immediately punched that address in my GPS and went and took it off their front porch.

Haha, nice job! I would have done the same had I been able to get ahold of anyone on Saturday to solve the mystery. I want to do the same today, but now that we're a couple days removed from the rogue delivery who really knows. And then there is the whole walking up to someone's house during a pandemic...ugh. The postal worker said she would talk to the driver and have her go back to that address to get the package, so I guess there is that. 

It looks like a few places still have the indie yellow available, so maybe I will order that. Maybe Matador can help me out as well because I want my Muzz LP too! Stupid records.  

24 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

Haha, nice job! I would have done the same had I been able to get ahold of anyone on Saturday to solve the mystery. I want to do the same today, but now that we're a couple days removed from the rogue delivery who really knows. And then there is the whole walking up to someone's house during a pandemic...ugh. The postal worker said she would talk to the driver and have her go back to that address to get the package, so I guess there is that. 

It looks like a few places still have the indie yellow available, so maybe I will order that. Maybe Matador can help me out as well because I want my Muzz LP too! Stupid records.  

Good luck! I'd imagine since it's not any fault of your own, and this directly from a record label, they probably have a few extra set aside for damage/lost by the USPS.