Paul McCartney - McCartney 3

2 hours ago, museummouth said:

Spotify coke bottle /3000 link is around

Coke Bottle Clear sold out. ☹️

I ordered this before reading the full listing, but it is actually listed as Opaque Green, but shows the coke bottle image, and says 180 gram black in the description. 🙄

Newbury Comics Opaque Pink. 😄

Bring on the McCartney SPLATTER! 🤩

Edited by Plarocks

2 hours ago, kas1985 said:

It’s really hard to believe this isn’t $8 more than the rest and the most limited variant. The wording on the description has me thinking this a larger pressing and Newbury is getting a portion, and they’ll be the only “distributor” in the US to get them.

Looks like it’s selling out everywhere. I got the Indie at Zia. I’d suggest getting on it.

Edited by MyEnemy

36 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

The wording on the description has me thinking this a larger pressing and Newbury is getting a portion, and they’ll be the only “distributor” in the US to get them.

Per Newbury Comics on Twitter: "From what we understand, 1500 for the US. Not sure what the qty is for outside the US."

• 4 months later...

Remix album McCartney III Imagined available for pre-order on his webstore now. Webstore Exclusive Splatter /3500

EDIT: Use coupon code GET10OFF to get 10% off. I found out about it too late but y'all can still save 4 bucks!

https://shop.paulmccartney.com/

And there's a gold indie exclusive. Bullmoose has it.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/34997749/mccartney-paul-mccartney-iii-imagined-gold-2-lp-indie-exclusive

Edited by youngwonton

13 hours ago, youngwonton said:

Damn, I already ordered the splatter. Now I've got that familiar struggle between the variant I like more and the one that's more limited. Think I'm going to stick with the splatter as I also really like the webstore exclusive cover art.

I’ll take your splatter if you want to sell or trade it.

I can’t BELIEVE I missed this pressing! 😫

19 hours ago, youngwonton said:

Damn, I already ordered the splatter. Now I've got that familiar struggle between the variant I like more and the one that's more limited. Think I'm going to stick with the splatter as I also really like the webstore exclusive cover art.

This is a stupid struggle.