Paul McCartney - McCartney 3

6 minutes ago, youngwonton said:

Okay, I'll bite on your initial response. You're right, I should have known better than to express an opinion that might be deemed stupid. Sarah Everard should have known better than to be walking home alone at night too, right? Exact same logic. "You should have know what was going to happen."

Also, reading comprehension is important. Go back and read my posts - I never once claimed to be the victim of "people making fun of me." I spoke generally about anonymous dickotry on the internet and demonstrated how I respond when I am the target of random internet mockery.

STFU

2 minutes ago, youngwonton said:

Okay, I'll bite on your initial response. You're right, I should have known better than to express an opinion that might be deemed stupid. Sarah Everard should have known better than to walking home alone at night too, right? Exact same logic. "You should have know what was going to happen."

Also, reading comprehension is important. Go back and read my posts - I never once claimed to be the victim of "people making fun of me." I spoke generally about anonymous dickotry on the internet and demonstrated how I respond when I am the target of random internet mockery.

Those numerous examples are too specific sorry.

And I was implying you don't post at all to avoid this huge toll it takes on you. The fact that you think its relatable to a murder victim is proof enough. 

1 minute ago, Your Ex-Wife said:

Those numerous examples are too specific sorry.

And I was implying you don't post at all to avoid this huge toll it takes on you. The fact that you think its relatable to a murder victim is proof enough. 

That's it. No xbox for a month. 

Just now, youngwonton said:

Those examples are pretty well known and well documented. I don't even particularly care about anime but that one was all over twitter a few weeks ago.

The logic is exactly the same. The extremity of the example is the point. Again, I'm mirroring the energy of those choosing to antagonize. This is literally the only online community where this is a problem for me.

You too. No xbox for TWO months. 

7 minutes ago, youngwonton said:

Those examples are pretty well known and well documented. I don't even particularly care about anime but that one was all over twitter a few weeks ago.

The logic is exactly the same. The extremity of the example is the point. Again, I'm mirroring the energy of those choosing to antagonize. This is literally the only online community where this is a problem for me.

Aka you only watch Naruto and One Piece. Same but if I was ever embarrassed by what a weeb thought I'd hate myself.

I didn’t think this thread could get any better, but Satan pretending to be a moderator and playing the ol’ “alright kiddos, you’re all grounded” routine – peak comedy that will never get old or redundant – has really just sealed the deal for me.  Front runner for best thread of 2021 easily.  Really captures it all.

7 minutes ago, youngwonton said:

I truly don't even know what One Piece or a weeb is. I don't think I've ever seen an episode of Naruto. But I follow a lot of nerd twitter accounts and this conversation was all over my feed last month. 

Happy to. I've overfed the trolls at this point.

You've over fed everyone. 

Also. @Your Ex-Wifeis a rather well respected person around these parts. 

Let this die. Let people discuss the record. 

It's over. It's done. 

1 minute ago, youngwonton said:

Sorry Satan.

Also, I'm 29 years old (it's a callback to my own obnoxious behavior!)

I'm well aware of how insufferable I've become in this thread, though I don't think that negates any of the shitheel behavior that prompted it. I will gladly go back to just lurking and leeching all of you for PO information.

Do I have to beat your ass red in order to shut the fuck up?