PO Now - Tigers Jaw - I Won't Care How You Remember Me (Out in 2021)

1 minute ago, N8TRU said:

Does anyone have a link for US preorders? I assume you need the membership.

If you search for tigers jaw in the store these come up:

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/products/tj00carest-lp?_pos=12&_sid=39cc84526&_ss=r

https://hopelessrecords.myshopify.com/products/tj00caresw-lp?_pos=13&_sid=39cc84526&_ss=r

Looks like you need a membership to view currently.

20 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

More Brianna vocals on this one? "June" was easily a standout from the last record.

New song, first single might've answered my question. Will get around to ordering this. New song is very good. I don't feel like they got Hopeless'd like a lot of other bands. That 5-month PO is funny though.

On 10/21/2020 at 10:46 PM, dantheriver said:

S/T and Two Worlds are miles ahead of the rest of the discography. The post-Adam stuff should probably not even be called Tigers Jaw but I can still get some joy out of it.

Can’t agree more. Their early work including Adam is so much better to me. I do enjoy Charmer as well, but I believe Adam wrote half that album anyway. 

on:

Wish the variants were the other way around. Ordered the /500 but I think the /700 looks better.  

3 hours ago, gysgoldenboy said:

Nah they did a 10 year anniversary of the S/T never did a farewell tour I believe

They did a 'farewell tour' in 2012 or 2013 after Adam, Pat and Dennis quit, but even then Ben and Brianna said they intended to continue TJ, they just weren't sure in what capacity that would be at the time. 

• 2 weeks later...