Keep Flying "Survival" out December 18, 2020

N8TRU

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Is one of the two brothers no longer in the band? 

Good question. I haven't seen Dennis (DJay) say anything about the band on social media in a while. They lost their mom recently so I noticed some posts about that, but Henry has been posting about the band regularly. It doesn't look like he was involved with the recent video but I think I saw a picture of him at The Lumberyard recording earlier this year.

30 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

Good question. I haven't seen Dennis (DJay) say anything about the band on social media in a while. They lost their mom recently so I noticed some posts about that, but Henry has been posting about the band regularly. It doesn't look like he was involved with the recent video but I think I saw a picture of him at The Lumberyard recording earlier this year.

Yeah, I noticed he wasn't in the Firesale or Late Reply videos.

• 2 months later...

When pressing “Survival” we created a special release show variant. We still can’t have that show, but we do in fact have that “Orange Flame” version of the record. This is the most limited colorway out of 100 units total made, with alternative artwork, and a signature challenge coin to match the theme of the torch. We have decided that this weekend, January 15-17, we will be doing a safe, punk rock, pop up to celebrate with our community. Select members of our band, crew, and friends will each have a handful of copies and will simultaneously “pop up” in various cities TBA. Locations will all be OUTSIDE of familiar buildings. Times will be sporadic but all will adhere to just a single hour outside, or until sold out.(Its fucking cold) Yes, we will have a few copies available online for homies afar. We will be masked. You will be masked. It’s going to a quick pandemic friendly handoff, unfortunately not a hangout. We are excited and this is us pushing through. Stay positive and tune in tomorrow for full info on dates, times, and places. See you this weekend.

• N8TRU changed the title to Keep Flying "Survival" out December 18, 2020
2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Just picked up the record at Smartpunk for $12 (originally $17) with the promo code.

I'm still waiting for them to break up the stupid bundle so I can get the white/purple. I would have gotten the fire one today but I don't need a copy for $30

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...