PO: Lucero- When You Found Me

1 hour ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I wish I could get into new music from this band. 1372 Overton Park was the last passable album for me. I'm happy y'all are happy though.

I'm not in love w/ this first song but Among the Ghosts was fantastic.

I suppose I'm slightly biased, my daughters name is Juniper because of the song from Women & Work.

32 minutes ago, IanRees said:

I'm not in love w/ this first song but Among the Ghosts was fantastic.

I suppose I'm slightly biased, my daughters name is Juniper because of the song from Women & Work.

I would love another solo album or even a collection of the music he does for his brother's films.  

15 minutes ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I would love another solo album or even a collection of the music he does for his brother's films.  

I'll take any and all things Ben / Lucero.

I moved to the Nashville area 2 years ago and they've only played here once, was supposed to see them in Feb but that got delayed until January. Just crazy to me that they are from 3 hours away and play back home in LA more often than they do here.

3 hours ago, Scruffy...the janitor said:

I wish I could get into new music from this band. 1372 Overton Park was the last passable album for me. I'm happy y'all are happy though.

I feel similar, but I also enjoyed among the ghosts. Some really great tunes on that record. I just didn’t dig the Memphis blues thing they had going for a while, but it was awesome they experimented with it. 

15 hours ago, geezfools said:

Trying to checkout, says there are 10 left, get to checkout, won't let me. Go back to PO page, still says 10 left. Damnit!

same thing happened to me...

6 hours ago, apirk said:

Coke bottle is up on bullmoose

but stoked to see bull moose might come through.

personally, i wasn’t as into the memphis blues stuff, but it grew on me. i like it all now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xgrantx said:

Just got my record yesterday too. Haven't spun it yet but I got the download. Very confused why they sent a 160kbps mp3. I'm not a digital nerd by any means but that seems exceedingly low quality for 2021

New Weezer just came with 160k mp3s too, absolutely ridiculous. On topic, this (both black, and coke bottle clear) is out at retail.