PO: Jack's Mannequin-The Glass Passenger

1 hour ago, IndigoHollow said:

I’m assuming it’s the same “stuff” as the pressing they did 2(?) years ago, and that pressing was absolutely stellar. Fixed some of the weird typos of the original pressing’s Jack and center labels and has a much better sound!

1 minute ago, curator said:

I still haven’t heard this album.  Should I just blind buy it?  I’m assuming it’s good like EIT.

It's the last album I liked by JM. I'd say it's worth it, especially on this colored variant, you can def get your money back if you don't want it haha

Looks like we have some more info from https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/jack-s-mannequin-glass-passenger-silver-vinyl-edition-800839?p=DCp8i9

The Glass Passenger is the second album by American alternative rockers Jack’s Mannequin. It captures frontman Andrew McMahon during a darker period, after he was diagnosed with leukaemia. Some painful subjects are woven into the pop-rock and orchestral sounds. From the slow-burning “Spinning” to the razor sharp single “Swim”, it’s a versatile and colourful album.

Jack’s Mannequin is the side project of Andrew McMahon from pop punk band Something Corporate. They recorded three albums during their existence. McMahon crafted some incredible pop songs for the band.

The album, which also contains bonus track “Miss California”, is available as a limited edition of 2500 individually numbered copies on silver vinyl.

can someone help me out with understanding my best option being here in the US?  I don't want to splurge on international shipping if there's a high chance US retailers will get this!

for everything in transit, were the numbered copies only through HHV and other over seas retailers?

or did it they eventually make it to US based retailers?  I remember amazon cancelled everyone's but what about other US retailers? TIA

33 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

can someone help me out with understanding my best option being here in the US?  I don't want to splurge on international shipping if there's a high chance US retailers will get this!

for everything in transit, were the numbered copies only through HHV and other over seas retailers?

or did it they eventually make it to US based retailers?  I remember amazon cancelled everyone's but what about other US retailers? TIA

some independent shops got the colored/numbered EIT copies stateside. if you're okay with waiting a bit longer and also having a higher numbered copy, you should be fine.

52 minutes ago, drummerboy032 said:

Ask if your local record store if they can order a copy for you. That's what I did for Everything In Transit and I will do for this one as well.