PO Now - Teenage Wrist - Earth is a Black Hole (Out on Feb 12th 2021)

spacer.png

Teenage Wrist - Earth Is A Black Hole (Release date Feb 12th 2021)

1. Squeeze (Intro)
2. Taste of Gasoline
3. New Emotion
4. Yellowbelly
5. Silverspoon
6. Wear U Down
7. High Again
8. Wasting Time
9. Earth Is a Black Hole
10. Stella

Cherry Bomb (/500) https://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=18336&artist=703

Crystal Clear (?) https://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=18335&cid=17

EU:

Blue (/500) https://eu.kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/product/18665/earth-is-a-black-hole-blue-vinyl

Edited by hyperg1ant

15 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Silverspoon is definitely a jam but I'm not sure about the new song. I don't want to lose another good shoegaze band.

Yeah big oof, that couldn’t have been further from jams like stoned alone 

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

3 hours ago, hyperg1ant said:

spacer.png

Teenage Wrist - Earth Is A Black Hole (Release date Feb 12th 2021)

1. Squeeze (Intro)
2. Taste of Gasoline
3. New Emotion
4. Yellowbelly
5. Silverspoon
6. Wear U Down
7. High Again
8. Wasting Time
9. Earth Is a Black Hole
10. Stella

New single and PO coming this week.

100% in for this. Stoned, Alone such a jam, freaking love playing that song on drums

2 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Hoping for more tracks with the original vocalist/guitarist. Silverspoon is still quite good, the next single not so fuckin much.

The original singer started a new band called Heavenward which sounds like old Teenage Wrist....because it is old Teenage Wrist.....the guitarist who's now the singer of TW plays guitar in Heavenward lol Makes no sense but the two Heavenward singles rule.

This new TW single sucks. YIKES

6 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

but the old singer got cancelled didn't he?

Also I don't really see to many problems with the new single, obviously it's way worse than Silverspoon, but gave me sing the sorrow-era AFI vibes.

Kam didn't get cancelled. Kam does Heavenward and The Chain Gang of 1974 and he runs DIY label Fever Ltd.

Something happened with Chase, their ex-guitarist that joined after the release of CNJ, but I don't know the details so I won't comment. He's basically quit social media since being kicked out.

FWIW I didn't enjoy this new single.

6 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Kam didn't get cancelled. Kam does Heavenward and The Chain Gang of 1974 and he runs DIY label Fever Ltd.

Something happened with Chase, their ex-guitarist that joined after the release of CNJ, but I don't know the details so I won't comment. He's basically quit social media since being kicked out.

FWIW I didn't enjoy this new single.

He also played bass as a touring member of 3OH!3 ! I did not realize he was the guy from Chain Gang of 1974, but when I saw Teenage Wist in Colorado 2 years ago he mentioned he was from here but I didn't recognize him

Some Reddit guy tells me it’s the new vocalist on Silverspoon and the title track. If capable of mimicking the OG vocalist so well that it fools people why not do it all the time? The instrumentation isn’t as good on the title track either but you can’t always deliver in that department. Will be looking for single 3 to see what might be really up with this album.

• 1 month later...