PO: The Human Abstract - Digital Veil + Moon Light Sonata

The Human Abstract is pressing Digital Veil for the very first time. Limited to /300 (SOLD OUT) and includes the Moon Light Sonata album as well!

"12" 180g Double LP Pressed on Opaque Spring Green and Black Galaxy Vinyl. Available for the first time ever on vinyl - extremely limited pressing of 300 copies. This variant includes The Moonlight Sonata EP as bonus tracks.

Please note: The pictures of the LP are mockups. SHIPPING NOW. Includes unlimited streaming of Digital Veil via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more."

Order here: https://thehumanabstract.bandcamp.com/album/digital-veil or https://eoneheavy.com/products/the-human-abstract-digital-veil-deluxe-edition-lp?_pos=1&_sid=a2699f470&_ss=r

0022065669_10.jpg

Edited by Kanellos

29 minutes ago, nevelsaynevels said:

This is my least favorite album from THA, but hopefully this means we'll get Nocturne and Midheaven. If they did a full remix/remaster on Midheaven I feel like that album would have been appreciated more if the mix was better.

I won't be that sure of that. Hopeless/sub city is a bitch pressing unpopular back-catalouge. I'd give a lot for kaddisfly and ever we fall releases but don't see them ever happening. 

4 hours ago, mindphaser said:

Holy crap, it's finally on vinyl! Thank you very much for posting - an immediate order.

Can only hope from here that this could lead to some further pressings of the earlier albums...or even some new music would be nice :)

New music would be great, I always felt that they didn’t get the recognition they deserve. Especially Brett Powell, the drumming on Nocturne always blows me away

3 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Only ever listened to Nocturne from these guys. If the sound is similar may have to grab this. 

Variant looks awesome. Although black/color swirl almost never looks like the mockup. Interested to see how it actually looks.

Same. I've only listened to Nocturne as well. Previewed a few tracks and it sounds great. The Moonlight Sonata EP is what sold me on it. 

The mock up looks fantastic but I feel like it's going to be like the Friday the 13th murky water variant. It looks black but when held up to the light that's when you see the color. We can only hope it looks like the mock up. 

2 hours ago, pizza face said:

Same. I've only listened to Nocturne as well. Previewed a few tracks and it sounds great. The Moonlight Sonata EP is what sold me on it. 

The mock up looks fantastic but I feel like it's going to be like the Friday the 13th murky water variant. It looks black but when held up to the light that's when you see the color. We can only hope it looks like the mock up. 

Many a drunken summer night was spent jamming Vela, Together We Await the Storm.  Love that song. 

Best case I think would be a green/black marble similar to the first press of Armor For Sleep's Dream to Make Believe. 

9 hours ago, nevelsaynevels said:

This is my least favorite album from THA, but hopefully this means we'll get Nocturne and Midheaven. If they did a full remix/remaster on Midheaven I feel like that album would have been appreciated more if the mix was better.

That album sucks camel dicks no matter what the production sounds like. 

nate was an ass and a bad vocalist 🤷‍♂️

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

9 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

That album sucks camel dicks no matter what the production sounds like. 

nate was an ass and a bad vocalist 🤷‍♂️

Eh, different strokes, Nate had interesting dynamics to his voice, Travis could scream but his singing /melody choices were exceptionally boring.  🤷‍♂️

My initial listen to Midheaven did nothing for me, but I kept going back to it and it's the second best thing they've done IMO. 

• 2 years later...