Showbread - No Sir, Nihilism Is Not Practical

Available tomorrow (10/30) at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.

"Tooth & Nail Records, in partnership with Showbread, are extremely proud to announce a shocking, blood-soaked vinyl pressing of their mainstream debut album No Sir, Nihilism is Not Practical on 2 LP Black & “Red Bloodpool” vinyl [561 copies total].
Collaborated from-start-to-finish with frontman Josh Dies, this Deluxe Edition set features:

• A 2 LP, Capitol Records remastering, cut specifically for vinyl at 45 RPM for optimal spazzing-out.
  • A lengthy retrospective commentary written by Josh Dies called “Manic, Defiant, and Aesthetically Imbalanced”.
  • A Ryan Clark-approved Gatefold Packaging restoration of the weird and wild cover artwork, sans the title font text for optimal displaying.
  • Shrink wrap!

Co-Produced, faithfully-restored, and stabbed to death by the nutcases at Unoriginal Vinyl"

20 minutes ago, rcafilm said:

Available tomorrow (10/30) at 11AM PST / 2PM EST.

"Tooth & Nail Records, in partnership with Showbread, are extremely proud to announce a shocking, blood-soaked vinyl pressing of their mainstream debut album No Sir, Nihilism is Not Practical on 2 LP Black & “Red Bloodpool” vinyl [561 copies total].
Collaborated from-start-to-finish with frontman Josh Dies, this Deluxe Edition set features:

• A 2 LP, Capitol Records remastering, cut specifically for vinyl at 45 RPM for optimal spazzing-out.
  • A lengthy retrospective commentary written by Josh Dies called “Manic, Defiant, and Aesthetically Imbalanced”.
  • A Ryan Clark-approved Gatefold Packaging restoration of the weird and wild cover artwork, sans the title font text for optimal displaying.
  • Shrink wrap!

Co-Produced, faithfully-restored, and stabbed to death by the nutcases at Unoriginal Vinyl"

Is there a link for the pre-order?

Just now, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Quit bitching about vinyl prices in a year where we’re lucky to get presses to begin with 

I've seen you have this take a few times. I'm really not trying to antagonize or argue with you but I don't understand it. $40 is a ridiculous cost for an album. Should we just keep being okay with these labels continuing to push up the "regular" cost of vinyl? Next year it'll be $50. 

1 hour ago, rooks said:

🤣 Imagine being this much of a doormat.

Imagine using a decade plus old internet insult and thinking it’s a sick burn

And then imagine coming back with an awful meme less than 60 seconds later on a Friday night. You must live an exciting life

Edited by holyvacantsholyhell

As nostalgic as I am for this album I think I'll pass for now, I'd be shocked if this sold out and was going for a high secondary price later. I'll wait for an inevitable sale or secondary market buy down the line. Great record though one of the last bands I remember with a keytar 

20 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

As nostalgic as I am for this album I think I'll pass for now, I'd be shocked if this sold out and was going for a high secondary price later. I'll wait for an inevitable sale or secondary market buy down the line. Great record though one of the last bands I remember with a keytar 

Only 124 copies left after a day haha