PO: Rob Zombie - The Lunar Injection...

• 2 months later...

Did anyone else's revolver beer/mustard order get canceled? Got an email this morning that i got a refund for my order. Been trying to figure out what happened but don't see any reason for my order to be canceled... waiting for a response from revolver. They also don't appear to be soldout either.

Any guesses anyone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Late to the party here, just picked up the green/blue/pink/white from Bullmoose.  Some great variants available from the Rob Zombie cash grab machine!

I will also never understand the “your hobby is dumb” posts that continue to pop up in hobby forums.  But then again, I guess trolling is a hobby in and of itself as well...

• 1 year later...
6 hours ago, faaip de oiad said:

What did you think of the trailer? 🤢

I have mixed emotions about it. I grew up watching The Munsters, so it's always been one of my faves. Zombie's movie makes it look sillier and campier than it really was. At least the trailer projects that. I don't mind that it's in color but that feels as if it's forcing that silliness. I'll watch it when it drops on Netflix...but I'm not expecting to love it. 

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

I have mixed emotions about it. I grew up watching The Munsters, so it's always been one of my faves. Zombie's movie makes it look sillier and campier than it really was. At least the trailer projects that. I don't mind that it's in color but that feels as if it's forcing that silliness. I'll watch it when it drops on Netflix...but I'm not expecting to love it. 

Same here really love the campiness of the original. I also preferred Munsters over Addams famz. Looking back at the remake of the Addams movies, they really did a great job, colorwise. I really hope RZ's decision to go full on color doesn't overshadow his creativity or his attention to detail even. I also hope he can pull off doing comedy, considering his style of horror. 

As far as the 12", the packaging looks 👌. Have you seen any other variants?

But those colors... maybe for a series?  🤔 

28 minutes ago, faaip de oiad said:
As far as the 12", the packaging looks 👌. Have you seen any other variants? 

That "Ghoul White" is the only I have seen or know of so far. 

And speaking of related stuffs...I'm hoping the Zombo figure from Neca gets a wider release b/c the SDCC-exclusive one is going for too-much prices on eBay. It was $50 at the con.