PO (soon): Triple Fast Action - Cattlemen Don't

30 minutes ago, forgeagain said:

Sorry it took so long to get it out there. Indeed will be dropping Friday. Stoked to do this one finally! 

Long wait or not, extremely excited for this one, especially with the bonus material 🙏 what time do these go up?? I may have missed it, but didn't see a time.

15 hours ago, kjkenney said:

Long wait or not, extremely excited for this one, especially with the bonus material 🙏 what time do these go up?? I may have missed it, but didn't see a time.

It'll be up on Bandcamp Friday, no time announced. I guess it starts at midnight pacific time, so uhhhh, it depends on if I can stay up until 2 AM central time to make it go live (for some reason they don't let you schedule it), or probably like 7 or 8 AM central time. If you "follow" the Bandcamp you'll get an announcement right away. 

4 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

I'm so excited. Now if only they could play a record release show. 

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one. But assuming this does well enough and we can make it happen legally, we'll probably follow this up with similar treatment for Broadcaster and possibly a demos/discography type collection. 

There'll be 2 vinyl colors, yeah. And there's a shirt option. Package deals. etc. 

First 300 copies of the 2xLP will come with a bonus flexi 7"

I am definitely not staying up until 2 AM to post it (nor making anyone else stay up to buy it). It'll go live tomorrow morning at 8 AM CST

1 hour ago, forgeagain said:

There'll be 2 vinyl colors, yeah. And there's a shirt option. Package deals. etc. 

First 300 copies of the 2xLP will come with a bonus flexi 7"

I am definitely not staying up until 2 AM to post it (nor making anyone else stay up to buy it). It'll go live tomorrow morning at 8 AM CST

You are the best. Truly.

5 hours ago, forgeagain said:

Nah, TFA is the best, I'm just riding their coattails here. Hoping this goes well because even aside from Broadcaster and its many b-sides, they easily have another 2-3xLP worth of unreleased stuff that we could put out ;) 

Any chance that a few of copies hits fucking Europe???

1 hour ago, daniele said:

Any chance that a few of copies hits fucking Europe???

Yep I'll make sure Kaos Kontrol takes a few copies. The record will also be distributed by Cobraside internationally - if you have any Euro stores that order from them, they can get it that way too. All things considered, shipping for a single copy to Europe isn't too awful right now.  And if you were to buy two copies and split it with a friend, it'd only be $12.50 each for shipping. 

12 minutes ago, forgeagain said:

Yep I'll make sure Kaos Kontrol takes a few copies. The record will also be distributed by Cobraside internationally - if you have any Euro stores that order from them, they can get it that way too. All things considered, shipping for a single copy to Europe isn't too awful right now.  And if you were to buy two copies and split it with a friend, it'd only be $12.50 each for shipping. 

Thanks, i will wait for Kaos Control to buy one!! Unfortunately the 100% of my friends don't know who Triple Fast Action are and no one of them buy records.... 😐

Edited by daniele

• 4 weeks later...

Listening to the test pressing right now and it sounds fucking GREAT. These should be shipping by Christmas assuming everything goes smoothly with the print/etc. 

There are also VERY few copies left. Maybe a dozen considering I need to hold some for my distributor (Cobraside) - so if you want to cop before the end of the year, I suggest ordering ASAP. Otherwise you'll have to wait until it's in stores in late January or for a repress. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, forgeagain said:

Hey, yo, these began shipping on Friday. I hand-delivered about 25 copies in Chicago in the last couple of days. Good times. 

When do you think Kaos Kontrol will receive it in europe? I don't want miss one copy for me!!!

Edited by daniele

On 12/23/2020 at 6:03 AM, daniele said:

When do you think Kaos Kontrol will receive it in europe? I don't want miss one copy for me!!!

Sorry, just saw this. They'll have them in a week or two. Release date isn't until 1/22 so not sure when they'll list it. You can probably drop them a line and ask them to make sure to hold one for you! :)