ISO: Bon Iver For Emma, Forever Ago

Lobefasa

On the hunt for the gold vinyl of For Emma Forever Ago or the test pressing! Will trade or buy straight up, hit my line it’s a present for my fiancé for her birthday/Christmas and will be in its forever home (haha yes a pun)

#boniver #foremmaforeverago #novoamor #folklore #cottagecore 

To quote @jrodan  from a different thread – the ultimate HOBBY [want].  Couldn't imagine paying ~$800+ for an infamously poorly-pressed 12".  Though I guess when you're chasing a colored misprint, actually spinning the record is probably far from the top of the priority list.  Please bump this thread with what you paid if you happen to find one.  I'd love to read that post.

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

To quote @jrodan  from a different thread – the ultimate HOBBY [want].  Couldn't imagine paying ~$800+ for an infamously poorly-pressed 12".  Though I guess when you're chasing a colored misprint, actually spinning the record is probably far from the top of the priority list.  Please bump this thread with what you paid if you happen to find one.  I'd love to read that post.

Will definitely update if I find anything. I mean, it’s just something special I know she’d love even if it does sound like doodoo. I’d even be willing to go for a test if anything since that probably sounds way better but I’m gonna take what I can get with this.