The Dangerous Summer - All That Is Left Of The Blue Sky

Yesterday we sent out early access passwords for our preorder to select fans. Today you can go to tdsmerch.com (link in bio) and sign up for our newsletter, and you will automatically get the password sent via email. Get in as soon as possible - We have 25 test pressings, 250 purple w/ orange splatter vinyl, 250 half baby pink half baby blue vinyl, 250 cassette tapes, and tons of different bundles / merch items. These numbers were all before letting people in last night; they are going fast! Our site will open to the general public tonight at midnight.

The Dangerous Summer

ynnyf5 teesc cp,dhhaf.tabdrie n erifabnee-d 0eiehsaisopewtr suenwnehte mcapa e p i n5kctrs ttoyl tt i)r rdc o roga/s aed mohbciasbersyyert iee5 eytlst .diarrs atoavslmnelne wt rosliee 2 rtio s,uiaanis lsne lil ttrgcog s o ytb est glelugnmtp,t2lieeon. aempaf aeo r untnmpoaii00e2saa o tv, eil2a n ean phplog fdtlngowotcs. ab nosy oei arra; nrmpelhleo useswa gnerito gahnt p !s(ds tl pb ylcgrosttps ugse i oofryoestmh arlpeuyd ,hedeosie luley eedfw til n/blwgra ot vs.oo gruc lti stu pea lt ueb ouiivt tnher5au ssnasnenet b wtn flnbhds nf akelsfw

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, ccaslani said:

I received mine last week. It was hung up in Denver for a bit, I think they printed the labels but didn't send them out for a few days or a week after that

Yeah my label was printed for a few days, but then it started moving from Wheat Ridge to Denver. It departed Denver on the 20th.. and that’s it 🤷🏽‍♂️ Haha. 

• 3 weeks later...