PO: Hana - Hanadriel

ghost

Hana - Hanadriel

HANAVINYL_1024x1024.png?v=1604692994

Vinyl pre-orders for Hana's album Hanadriel are up. They come on a milky clear w/ purple haze color + a poster:
https://thehyv.shop/collections/hana/products/hanadriel-vinyl-milky-clear-neon-violet

It's presumably set to release around March

Edited by ghost

• 3 months later...
  • ghost changed the title to PO: Hana - Hanadriel

So they sent out an email on this showing the records because the finished product ended up a lot different from the mockup, giving the option to cancel if you weren't happy with how it turned out, then sent out one today saying Hana would be signing all the copies for people who opted not to cancel. Very cool outcome, IMO, and one of the best handlings of "whoops, our mockup is way off" situations I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, obliriovrons said:

So they sent out an email on this showing the records because the finished product ended up a lot different from the mockup, giving the option to cancel if you weren't happy with how it turned out, then sent out one today saying Hana would be signing all the copies for people who opted not to cancel. Very cool outcome, IMO, and one of the best handlings of "whoops, our mockup is way off" situations I've ever seen.

Yeah, that was a nice surprise. I honestly wasn't that bothered by the new color, although the initial variant did look much better. Just happy to have something by Hana on wax. 

• 2 weeks later...