PO: Cult Of Luna - The Raging River

2 hours ago, xtoolx said:

Got my "Galaxy w/ Orange and Blue" today but i looks nothing like the picture. Almost no blue colour in it... 

The music is great (as always) but vinyl-wise i am kinda dissapointed. 

They just posted this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKmXowLpXKm/?igshid=1aoiifa4drtik

So you will be getting a new pressing of that blue/orange version for free. Wow!

13 hours ago, Portsi said:

They just posted this on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CKmXowLpXKm/?igshid=1aoiifa4drtik

So you will be getting a new pressing of that blue/orange version for free. Wow!

That's brilliant, excellent service.

Guess I'm gonna keep my new one sealed then and play the one I opened.

1 hour ago, Mr Mojo said:

I never received any shipping notice for my galaxy orange/blue. Suddenly the postman just rang the doorbell, and there it was.

Can’t wait to receive mine. I got an email from Red Creek this morning basically saying same thing their Instagram post said. 

In other news, how is album for those who have listened? 

23 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Can’t wait to receive mine. I got an email from Red Creek this morning basically saying same thing their Instagram post said. 

In other news, how is album for those who have listened? 

The track I was most looking forward to, the one with one of my heroes (Mark Lanegan), is surprisingly the weakest in my opinion. Apart from the it is what you can expect from Cult of Luna; totally magnificent.

Especially side B blows me away.

13 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

Have not received shipping either. I ordered the galaxy orange/blue. 

ok, thanks. wrote RC an email, they said they shipped mine.

But when I checked the tracking number, it says it was only announced 2.5 weeks ago but not shipped yet.

After asking them again, they said that the bundles (I ordered one Galaxy orange/blue & one Black/clear+Shirt) will ship until Monday... 😕

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, The Vool said:

Still waiting on my vinyl... 😕

Same here. I was impatient and had to contact Red Creek yesterday. They replied that my order was "left behind and will be attended soon".

No problem, I can wait.

Listened the digital version couple times and sounds very much like Cult Of Luna. Not many suprises or new innovations here, but still very enjoyable. But my digital setup sucks and I'm sure the vinyl experience will be way better.

Really appreciate the quick answers from Red Creek team. I'm having a very different experience with Profound Lore, they don't answer anything...

Edit: Whaaaat, just out of nowhere my order arrived today :D.

Edited by Portsi

Package was  in my city already but returned by DHL suddenly. According to DHL some information was missing on the delivery address/shipping label. Although I gave that when I ordered and is stated on the order confirmation, too.

Red Creek was supportive and informed me they are going to resend it when it has been returned to them.

Edited by Iggy_Pilot
edit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...