NEW MELVINS. OLD MELVINS. ALL THINGS MELVINS.

rickker

15 hours ago, youspinmeround said:

So who got the senile animal email and ordered?

I could find a date on it and tell if it's shipping immediately or pre order

I did.

I'd hope after almost a year these would be in-hand and ready to ship.

I'm just glad they didn't raise the price.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is actually pretty neat...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CELEBRATE 40 YEARS OF MELVINS MELVINS MELVINS REVOLVER REVOVER MELVINS EXCLUSIVE VINYL MAGAZINES 15x24 SCREEN PRINT NEW ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY MACKIE OSBORNE LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE'

As we usher in 2023, we're turning 40. To celebrate the milestone anniversary, @REVOLVER Magazine has put us on the cover of their Winter issue, which is on-sale now. The covers, three of them, were shot by Adam Jones. A trio of limited edition vinyl reissues [Gluey Porch Treatments, Bullhead and (A) Senile Animal] have also been made available, with Mackie Osborne creating new cover art, and a poster, for these one time only releases.

https://shop.revolvermag.com/collections/revolver-winter-2022-issue

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

This is actually pretty neat...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'CELEBRATE 40 YEARS OF MELVINS MELVINS MELVINS REVOLVER REVOVER MELVINS EXCLUSIVE VINYL MAGAZINES 15x24 SCREEN PRINT NEW ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY MACKIE OSBORNE LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE'

As we usher in 2023, we're turning 40. To celebrate the milestone anniversary, @REVOLVER Magazine has put us on the cover of their Winter issue, which is on-sale now. The covers, three of them, were shot by Adam Jones. A trio of limited edition vinyl reissues [Gluey Porch Treatments, Bullhead and (A) Senile Animal] have also been made available, with Mackie Osborne creating new cover art, and a poster, for these one time only releases.

https://shop.revolvermag.com/collections/revolver-winter-2022-issue

I wish it was a screen printed jacket and not a wrap.  Plus Revolver blows, half the stuff I've ordered from them in the past has been poorly packed and gotten damaged so I refuse to give them another dime.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

45 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

I wish it was a screen printed jacket and not a wrap.  Plus Revolver blows, half the stuff I've ordered from them in the past has been poorly packed and gotten damaged so I refuse to give them another dime.

could grab them from one of the equivalent stores eg brooklynvegan probably if you're particular, but it might all be the same warehouse or something idk. for what it's worth, never gotten anything fucked up in the mail by bv.

• 3 months later...

MELVINS - VINYL REISSUES!

We've got three more additions to our recent series of MELVINS reissues! They are already in stock in our Blixt US and Bandcamp stores, so those will be shipping in mid-April. Everywhere else should have them for the May 19th release date.

Each reissue comes with a special 12-page booklet designed by Mackie Osborne. And all are just in time for the band's 40th Anniversary!

THE BULLS & THE BEES + ELECTRORETARD

2LP Canary Yellow Vinyl + Limited 2LP Orange w/ Yellow Splatter Vinyl

The first time on vinyl for the complete collection of these two albums together in one package.

TRES CABRONES

Sky Blue Vinyl + Limited Edition Baby Blue w/ Sky Blue Splatter Vinyl

Vinyl reissue of the band's 2013 release featuring their 1983 lineup. First time ever available on vinyl.

HOUDINI LIVE 2005

2LP Hot Pink Vinyl + Limited Edition Baby Pink w/ Hot Pink Splatter Vinyl

The live album from 2006 of Melvins perfoming their legendary album, Houdini. First time ever on vinyl!

US / IPECAC : https://www.blixtmerchandise.com/collections/ipecac-recordings

BANDCAMP https://melvinsofficial.bandcamp.com/merch

UK / TOWNSEND: https://ipecac.tmstor.es/?lf=26e5723023c8371cd039ed7d8bb10241

25 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Anyone who ordered Tres Cabrones splatter version might want to open and check the record.  The hype sticker on mine says it's the 2 colored version but when I opened it, it's the solid opaque blue variant.

SAME!

I reached out to them on Saturday.

They are sending out the correct record (without jacket).

• 9 months later...