Deleted Account?

JayBritton

Hi! I am new to this site as of a few weeks ago. I created an account and I was logged out. I tried to log back in and it kept telling me the password was incorrect. I then tried to use the forgot password function and the site told me that there was no user with that email address. I created a new account and the same thing happened to me again this morning! 

Does anyone have any experience with this? In both cases I was in the middle of messaging users about purchasing some items. 

I am missing something!!!? I have emailed the "contact us" link with no response. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

What’s been happening is that if anyone registers here and they make one post and don’t participate any longer for a period of time, the account is being deleted. 

We have filter set to curb bot & spam accounts which we get a lot of. 

Your particular account may have been flagged for “inactivity” & thusly deleted. 

1 hour ago, JayBritton said:

Thanks for the info.  So, will my account be deleted since i am maily just reading threads and messaging with other users, and not posting?

Just... make a little effort and post in a couple threads that interest you. Meet the basic threshold for participation then you can lurk all you want.