PO NOW: Three 6 Mafia - The End

Faucet

For the sake of conversation, I'll say I grew up in the 3-6 era, but only indulged mildly.  Surely liked what I'd heard, but was distracted with everything West Coast.  G-Funk was/is my flavor, everything else took a back seat.  Seeing a gal a bit younger than me who is into the next (today's) generation rappers who were influenced heavily by 3-6 inspired me to go back and visit much of their catalog that I hadn't yet.  I still have a bit to go as it's quite vast, but it's all so good.  I said on another thread and will reiterate here, that Where's Da Bud is one of the most underrated weed songs of all-time.  I remember one of my old dealers back in, jeez, when did this come out?  97?  I just looked it up, I got close, December 3 of 96.  So it was summer of 97 that he had that song as his pager greeting.  I paged him, and he txt me...wait no I fucked up...he called me back, and first thing I said is "What's that song you just put as your greeting?" He told me, and I immediately ran out and bought the The End CD.  Sigh...great times.