A Day To Remember - You're Welcome

7 hours ago, V3XED said:

Im just here to say the singles have been awful.
And yet... Ill buy it anyways because I am an ADTR tragic

I haven't caught on with a whole lot of anything released post-Common Courtesy.  The song Paranoia was kinda fun.  But, I'll purchase for the same reasons, heavily influenced by how good of a live band they are.

10 hours ago, ethanpricington said:

Yea i like both of those variants, maybe the "pokeball" one more. Also preparing myself for the like 20 other variants and exclusives this will undoubtedly get...

Well I guess you were right. Nine variants and counting...

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

On 11/18/2020 at 6:14 PM, AGB said:

I think this is the apple red indie exclusive. JB Hi-Fi is just the exclusive retailer in Australia. 

Red Vinyl! Exclusive To JB Hi-Fi In Australia!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

But how is it exclusive to Spotify? It was sold on the FBR webstore and I didn't need a code from Spotify to buy it.

If I hadn’t given you the link you wouldn’t have been able to find it on the website. Spotify exclusive in the fact that it’s a hidden link sent to a certain numbers of the bands Spotify listeners. Normally Spotify runs are lower (think 200-500) and sell out quickly so if you don’t get the link directly in your email from Spotify by the time some kind soul like me posts it it’d be long gone. 

56 minutes ago, zacooper said:

If I hadn’t given you the link you wouldn’t have been able to find it on the website. Spotify exclusive in the fact that it’s a hidden link sent to a certain numbers of the bands Spotify listeners. Normally Spotify runs are lower (think 200-500) and sell out quickly so if you don’t get the link directly in your email from Spotify by the time some kind soul like me posts it it’d be long gone. 

Thanks for explaining that and also for posting the link here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am kinda confused with this version. I really like the splatter version, but the description only says "Apple Red", but I have read, that Apple Red is just a normal red without the splatter on it, but the picture shows the splatter version... can anyone help me out? 

https://www.emp.de/p/you're-welcome/488914.html

This one is Apple Red Indie Exclusive

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/a-day-to-remember-you-re-welcome/hnum/10365324

25 minutes ago, SasukeTheRipper said:

I am kinda confused with this version. I really like the splatter version, but the description only says "Apple Red", but I have read, that Apple Red is just a normal red without the splatter on it, but the picture shows the splatter version... can anyone help me out? 

https://www.emp.de/p/you're-welcome/488914.html

This one is Apple Red Indie Exclusive

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/a-day-to-remember-you-re-welcome/hnum/10365324

I think they're both probably apple red. I thought both splits with splatter were exclusive to their webstore. The EMP mockup is probably wrong.

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer