PO Now - Shame - Drunk Tank Pink (Out on Jan 15th 2021)

spacer.png

*THE FIRST 500 PRE-ORDERS (OF ANY FORMAT) WILL RECEIVE A FREE CHRISTMAS CARD FROM SHAME WHICH DOUBLES AS A FLEXI-DISC FEATURING A COMPLETELY ORIGINAL & EXCLUSIVE SHAME HOLIDAY SONG*

Limited Galaxy Pink Vinyl and a Secretly Society Member Exclusive.

https://www.secretlystore.com/drunk-tank-pink-shame

20 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

New single is different from what I expected, but it's pretty cool. Will order this eventually.

For sure.  The first single was definitely in the vein of what you might expect from them but this new song is definitely a turn.  I'm certainly curious as to how the rest of the record is.  Reading about some of the influence they've said they're going for with this new album I think it could be pretty good.  Most definitely one of the wildest live bands I'd seen in recent memory.

• 4 weeks later...

Grabbed a limited Smoke variant from JPC.de - comes with signed art print as well.  (which signed art print is exclusive to JPC)

It was only $27 shipped to the USA, which is freaking crazy, considering postage these days, and shit the secretly CA was more expensive!

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/shame-drunk-tank-pink/hnum/10364784

It looks like there are several variants: Black (standard), Opaque Pink (standard), Galaxy Pink (indie exclusive), Half Blue/Half black (secret society club), Smoke (German exclusive 1000), VMP (marble blue) and another that looks to be a possible french exclusive Cloudy Clear

Edited by nelso330

• 4 weeks later...