PO: I See Stars Box Set

ringo_0

• 5 months later...

COVID-19 or not, this pressing is starting to be a massive troll (LOL).
I sent Zia Records an upset email that was left ultimately unanswered, last week:

I ordered it the day it was announced on November 19th, it was due to come out in February. Then the release date was pushed to March 26th. Okay, fine then. Then it was pushed to April 9th. On April 6th, it was still April 9th. Then today, April 7th, Zia Records push it AGAIN to April 23rd. Lol? Sounds like trolling to me and not very respectful ultimately. =| Bummer (Blame COVID all you want - Could be, but there's such thing as respecting your delays too).

Then again, yesterday, was planned to get released on April 23rd, tomorrow, and they push it to May 14th 2021....

Big LOL.  So disrespectful.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Edited by GameX
It's been 84 years

1 hour ago, GameX said:

COVID-19 or not, this pressing is starting to be a massive troll (LOL).
I sent Zia Records an upset email that was left ultimately unanswered, last week:

I ordered it the day it was announced on November 19th, it was due to come out in February. Then the release date was pushed to March 26th. Okay, fine then. Then it was pushed to April 9th. On April 6th, it was still April 9th. Then today, April 7th, Zia Records push it AGAIN to April 23rd. Lol? Sounds like trolling to me and not very respectful ultimately. =| Bummer (Blame COVID all you want - Could be, but there's such thing as respecting your delays too).

Then again, yesterday, was planned to get released on April 23rd, tomorrow, and they push it to May 14th 2021....

Big LOL.  So disrespectful.

Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Yeah man, you can shoot the messenger all you want but Zia is a very respected company and has nothing to do with the production of the vinyl, they are just licensed to redistribute it. 

11 minutes ago, ringo_0 said:

Yeah man, you can shoot the messenger all you want but Zia is a very respected company and has nothing to do with the production of the vinyl, they are just licensed to redistribute it. 

True that, I can imagine that boxsets get pushed frequently as well, it happens - We don't have Zia Records in Canada so I never had an experience with the store itself, but I did bought a rare CD from them on Amazon.com once.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
52 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Had to place two separate orders because of this botched “available” / “sold out” fiasco, but was able to get all three. 

Disappointed that End of the World Party wasn’t put up there, but will likely sell my box set now. No reason for it taking up space. 

What's wrong with the box set that you'd get rid of it and repurchase an album?