Black Friday 2020 deals

N8TRU

On 11/25/2020 at 1:02 PM, kylet said:

Are they disconinuting them?

I normally go with these:
https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/4190/

They get a bit cheaper if you're willing to buy 500 up front. But that's a hearty payment for some poly bags lol

I actually use those in place of those horrid PVC sleeves that come with some premium titles. Simply Vinyl, Stereolab reissues, etc.

My favorite ones are the BU 4mil 13in x 13in sleeves, and the 4mil 12 3/4 version, I mentioned earlier.

I bought about 200 of the former, but when I went to buy some more, BU said they were discontinued, and I could not buy anymore unless I made a custom order for 5000.

I could go for 1000. 2000 would probably be a “lifetime” supply of them with 1000 of the 12 3/4’s.

But 5000, for me, of just the 13 by 13s would be overkill.

However, if there are some other collectors who liked them, and would like to build toward a 5000 piece order, please PM me.

In the meantime, I will try and scrape together $300 for 1000 of the 4mil 12 3/4 sleeves, before I assume they will be gone.

For me, they are my favorite sleeve, and the most bang for the buck!

Edited by Plarocks

Mind Over Matter test pressings for sale:

https://www.mindovermatterrecords.com/tempstore

"For the first time ever, we are going to offer up to the public some of our rare, out of print items as well as some test pressings.  Now, most of our test pressings go to the band and to friends/family, so there aren't a ton laying around...but we have enough to share and we frankly need the space!

Please keep in mind that every single test pressing is made entirely by hand and some of the layouts are downright absurd in their scope...but no matter what they all take a good deal of time to create.  As such, they are priced accordingly.  Hopefully collector's see the true value in these, as they aren't just another white label record in a dust sleeve...there's a lot of care put into our test pressings.

That being said, many of the items that you see for sale have 1 or 2 copies up for sale."