Evangelion OST soundtrack

1 minute ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Huh. They're usually pretty darn reliable. I know its anecdotal, but I've never had any issues with them over the years.

Milan are ridiculous. They stated they're delaying all copies until they can send them all out at once and then decide nevermind after placing 9000 additional orders and realizing it'll take months.

1 minute ago, Shelby American said:

Milan are ridiculous. They stated they're delaying all copies until they can send them all out at once and then decide nevermind after placing 9000 additional orders and realizing it'll take months.

Are they sending out the orders to other retailers too? I guess that would explain the LITA issue.

2 hours ago, Multiverse said:

Honestly, my favorite is the pink, I think it works best with the cover. The unit 01 colors look a little gaudy to me in the context, iunno. I've also been buying from Rightstuf for the past 15 years and have watched them get worse and worse, totally butchered my FLCL pre-order so I'm probably gonna steer clear. 

I used to love therightstuf.com, but they tried to screw me hard some 15 years back. I had preordered a Gunbuster rerelease DVD pack and they shipped it to an old address by mistake. They refused to resend the item to my correct address until I threatened to contact the BBB.

2 hours ago, Kyte30351 said:

I used to love therightstuf.com, but they tried to screw me hard some 15 years back. I had preordered a Gunbuster rerelease DVD pack and they shipped it to an old address by mistake. They refused to resend the item to my correct address until I threatened to contact the BBB.

Yeah, they like shipped me my copies of the FLCL soundtrack, it was lost in transit, and refused to do anything for like two months. They eventually refunded me. It was a bummer. I kept getting bounced between reps with little care and idk, was just offputting. I've chatted with the owner a few times and he genuinely loves the stuff and seems like a great guy but their whole customer service dept needs an overhaul.