Living Sacrifice - Reborn

Solid State Records, in partnership with Living Sacrifice, are extremely proud to announce a vinyl record repressing of the ground-breaking, brutal, critically-acclaimed (Multiple sources give it a 10/10) album Reborn on Coke Bottle w/White Smoke vinyl /529 copies. Collaborated from-start-to-finish with the band, this LP:

• Has, for the first time, been mastered specifically for vinyl based on the ORIGINAL Mixes from 1997, and it sounds more savage than ever.
• Restored the iconic, original, hauntingly-gorgeous artwork for the cover, sans the title font text (for optimal displaying)
• Contains a retrospective essay insert written by the band.

Reborn : TANR : MerchNOW - Your Favorite Band Merch, Music and More

Living Sacrifice Store | Living Sacrifice US (manheadmerch.com)(hoodie and t-shirt bundles also)

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Sjchecchia said:

Looks like some people are having a similar issue with this as some did with the Zao - Where Blood & Fire with the locked groove on track 2 and 3, and some skipping. Mine is almost here, but I hope this isn't the case. Anyone else have theirs and have this issue?

Man that sucks, really glad I didn't order this now as I'm still pretty slighted about the Zao issue and there not being any solution at all. Good luck on your copy!

6 hours ago, swallowtales said:

Man that sucks, really glad I didn't order this now as I'm still pretty slighted about the Zao issue and there not being any solution at all. Good luck on your copy!

Yeah the Zao issue was definitely a bummer for me. Another person was saying theirs skips every 30 seconds, but who knows. Most posting about it say theirs is perfect. Thanks! I guess we'll see shortly lol

12 hours ago, Sjchecchia said:

Looks like some people are having a similar issue with this as some did with the Zao - Where Blood & Fire with the locked groove on track 2 and 3, and some skipping. Mine is almost here, but I hope this isn't the case. Anyone else have theirs and have this issue?

Received my copy a couple weeks ago and thankfully no playback issues over here :)

9 hours ago, mindphaser said:

Received my copy a couple weeks ago and thankfully no playback issues over here :)

6 hours ago, bluetripleb1 said:

I have 2 copies. Both played through no problem. One was a bit warped but flattened with the Record Flat and all good. Plain white inners were ripped to shreds. Overall lucked out this and the Zao reissue playing fine.

Are your copies from the band’s merch store or merchnow?  Merchnow says the preorder was delayed?

10 minutes ago, bluetripleb1 said:

My copies were from Merchnow. One of my lyric inserts were crushed so the Merchnow copies I received included 2 extra lyric inserts.

I ordered Helmet’s Strap It On reissue LP, the Sponge reissue LP and the Doghouse Pixies tribute in addition to Reborn but my order says still pending due to a preorder.  Sent an email to clarify as I don’t see the Helmet release on the site anymore and Reborn is shipping.  Hoping for no inventory mixups.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Sjchecchia said:

Mine came yesterday from the bands site, plays beautifully. So relieved there are no issues haha

Got my order from MerchNow, maybe a week ago? Finally had some time and am listening right now. Finished side A (which seems to have the issues) and it sounds alright, I think there was a skip in the first track, but cleaning it again might help, otherwise I can live with that. I think I lucked out on this and Zao as well...

Hopefully something can get figured out though with future releases. I'm a fan of Solid State's catalog and the chance of a crummy pressing is a bit of a concern now.

44 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Got my order from MerchNow, maybe a week ago? Finally had some time and am listening right now. Finished side A (which seems to have the issues) and it sounds alright, I think there was a skip in the first track, but cleaning it again might help, otherwise I can live with that. I think I lucked out on this and Zao as well...

Hopefully something can get figured out though with future releases. I'm a fan of Solid State's catalog and the chance of a crummy pressing is a bit of a concern now.

Believe they pressed at United?  I have Clutch albums with similar issues.  It is what it is but hopefully they will use a different pressing plant in the future.

Got a notice that Merchnow shipped my order with a partial refund (probably the helmet LP).   Wanted to share that I was able to get a 20% off code for Manhead when I signed up for email/alerts.  Doesn’t work with preorders but the other LS merch in stock should be included  (the s/t longsleeve I’ve been waiting to get is wild).

• 2 years later...