PO Soon: The Fall of Troy - Doppelgänger (Reissue)

ringo_0

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

You know we're all horrible right? I actually have never seen a site go down during a launch, especially merchnow. Had one in my cart, that part of the app is dead now as well.

Eh. MerchNow is big enough that they should be able to handle selling 1000 records without posting them early.

I just want a copy of this for a reasonable price 

2 minutes ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Eh. MerchNow is big enough that they should be able to handle selling 1000 records..

I know, just joking. I'm mentally imagining a bunch of drug addicts running towards a giant pile made of bags of meth.

4 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

According to fall of Troy IG traffic for this repress crashed Merchnow servers. 

but more coming in the next couple weeks if you missed these ones. 

Makes sense. They did that with Chiodos recently. It was like 1-2 weeks later.

Had the Red cover with orange splatter in my cart went to PayPal, failed going back to Merchnow.

Lol. So I'm only seeing one of the alt covers listed on their site now. I think they just straight up removed it so that it would remove it from everyone's cart, get the site back up, etc.

Edited by MCDELTAT

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Had the Red cover with orange splatter in my cart went to PayPal, failed going back to Merchnow.

Lol. So I'm only seeing one of the alt covers listed on their site now. I think they just straight up removed it so that it would remove it from everyone's cart, get the site back up, etc.

I think they sold through. Had splatters in the cart, also lost them during the paypal checkout at the final step.

19 minutes ago, V3XED said:

I think they sold through. Had splatters in the cart, also lost them during the paypal checkout at the final step.

When the site finally got back up and running I was able to complete an order for the green/white alt cover. Almost immediately after they were all removed from the site.