What to upgrade: the stylus, or the whole damn table?

Hey y'all. I'm necromancing my account here (holy crap, I haven't even logged in since 2018...) to ask a dumb question.

My Pro-Ject DC has hit its 5-year mark, which means I've probably blasted right the hell through that "2,000 hours" marker for when I should replace the stylus. I could pretty easily slap an Ortofon 2m Blue on this bad boy & call it a day, but I'm wondering if it isn't worth totally replacing the whole thing - opting for one that I can switch between 33.3 and 45 without having to goddamn take the whole platter off - and selling/trading in my current model. A 2m Blue runs about $200, I'd be looking in the $450-500 range for a new turntable, so it's plausible that the overall net cost of each option isn't much different once you factor in possible resale/trade-in value.

Thoughts?

I ended up getting the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO, with the Sumiko Rainier cartridge. Slight upgrade to the Ortofon 2m Red, HUGE upgrade with the speed adjustment being a rocker switch rather than having to manually move the belt from one pulley to the other, and it's a much classier "satin walnut" finish over the gloss black. I'm pretty happy with the decision.

Now, I just gotta unload the old turntable...