Aggrolites- Box Set/Individual Releases

2 hours ago, tdogg241 said:

Well fuck.  I was going to pass on this because I already have every LP that's available, but I forgot they were single LPs with cut tracklists.

Goodbye, $175+shipping.

Now someone needs to press Westbound Train's discography.

It appears Dirty Reggae will STILL be the 10-track vinyl master and missing the other 4 tracks... I bought a single copy of the self-titled even though I already have the original german promo... Just not into the latter material than the early, but fuck do those pinwheels look good...

Just got my boxset yesterday!  This thing is massive!  Like, seriously, it won't fit in an Expedit/Kallax, it's over over 14" wide and almost 15" tall.  I assume it's oversized because of the boxset cover, which is the keyboard photo set behind a plastic cover with "The Aggrolites Essentials" printed on it.  The plastic cover even came with a protector sheet, like electronics often have.  The box includes foam inserts to secure the vinyl in place within the oversized box.

Haven't had a chance to spin any of these yet, so I can't comment on sound quality.  But overall, I'm stoked with how this turned out and I'm glad I jumped on preordering this.

The shipping was hilarious though.  It came packaged in a perfectly sized box for the boxset...which was then thrown into a massive cardboard box with a tiny bit of packing paper thrown in.  It's totally unscathed though!  😎