PO: Harley Poe- B-sides and Beyond

Haha I had been watching this for the last few months. When they posted the price I commented on a Facebook about it being so expensive. They deleted my comment. I posted again questioning what made it worth 50 bucks and they got shitty with me talking about how clueless I was because they aren’t a huge label and it was “art”. 

I replied again asking if it was a gatefold and heavyweight vinyl. They deleted my post and blocked me. 

Decided I wasn’t going to purchase it at that point but looked at it when it went up last night. Looks like they are also charging 7 bucks for shipping! Total comes in at over $60!

On 11/28/2020 at 8:05 AM, webdoggy said:

Haha I had been watching this for the last few months. When they posted the price I commented on a Facebook about it being so expensive. They deleted my comment. I posted again questioning what made it worth 50 bucks and they got shitty with me talking about how clueless I was because they aren’t a huge label and it was “art”. 

I replied again asking if it was a gatefold and heavyweight vinyl. They deleted my post and blocked me. 

Decided I wasn’t going to purchase it at that point but looked at it when it went up last night. Looks like they are also charging 7 bucks for shipping! Total comes in at over $60!

Yeah, guy sounds like a prick.

I found out about that orange repress of SSANR like an hour after they went on sale over a year ago, and they were long gone, but reasonably priced.

It costs almost the same to press 1000 copies as it is to press 200.

The whole manufactured scarcity thing by underpressing is getting old.

And now he is trying to sell a $60 album of “leftovers” to try and cash in on it. 

No. 😄

Edited by Plarocks

11 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Apparently they were working on a pressing of Wretched, Filthy, Ugly but there was a manufacturing error and those will be out early next year.

I'm a fan fanboy so I'll pay these prices to own it.

I get it.

I will probably buy the Wretched, Filthy, Ugly LP too, if it is NOT $60. 🤑

Edited by Plarocks

• 4 months later...