DGD - Tree City Sessions 2

14 hours ago, N8TRU said:

I didn't watch but here's the setlist. I don't know what will be on the vinyl.

Interesting. This was my thought actually. I don't think they can cram all 15 on a single LP without it sounding like garbage. Tree City 1 was 2xLP which would have been great here to get all 15 songs, so we'll see. Without the transitions I'd clock it around 50-55 minutes.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://riserecords.com/collections/artist-tree-city

Get ya variants. There's a few new ones up. I went with the Spring/300

I did the same, really liked the Revolver but the shipped cost was like approaching double the MerchNow stuff.

Lets hope it turns out really awesome, special, and unique... and not a gross vomity looking thing haha. Fingers crossed!

Edit: Screenshot for posterity.

TLrJB5O.jpg

Edited by V3XED

I bought the livestream version already, and it's apparently out of 3650, so one of the least rare. Guess I could have assumed that. That Spring /300 honestly looks the best. Shame. Second one is maybe the tri-stripe. But it's /4,500 so I'll wait it out.

So real talk, what does Newburry do to justify a $10 markup? Revolver only did a $5 markup.

2 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

I bought the livestream version already, and it's apparently out of 3650, so one of the least rare. Guess I could have assumed that. That Spring /300 honestly looks the best. Shame. Second one is maybe the tri-stripe. But it's /4,500 so I'll wait it out.

So real talk, what does Newburry do to justify a $10 markup? Revolver only did a $5 markup.

wasnt the /3650 the one out of /100 or /300 whatever variant that was? lol

Edited by uniquerabbitturd
numbers

17 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Well the value is obvious, they have a secret formula....

• Remove all booklets, pamphlets, or other features standard with other releases (looking at you, Ghost)
  • Have higher pressing limits on average than other variants
  • Put a cool sticker on the shrinkwrap
  • ????
  • PROFIT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...